Shoeplay from the Brazilian Supreme Court

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

Re: Shoeplay from the Brazilian Supreme Court

Post by pumplover »

So it's been a year or so since I released the STF shoeplay doc. Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started going through the current sessions to see if I can find anything new to add to the current release and put out a new edition. The court is meeting again in person for the most part, but a couple things have changed that make it a little more challenging to glean any shoeplay instances from the footage.
  • The sessions posted are much shorter in length, I've yet to find any that close to 2 hours. The previously reviewed material would have segments that were 3-4 hours in length.
  • Some of the justices now have a small mobile bookcase with law journals behind and between them. Unfortunately, the bookcases block some view of the front and 2nd row feet.
  • Attendance in the gallery has been quite low, especially by women. Hoping that as things continue to normalize through the world post-COVID that this will change
  • Camera angles are not quite as varied.
Still, I think it's worth going through the vids. It's nowhere near the number that I had to watch through when I did the doc originally, so it shouldn't take too long.