Breeding/Training Shoeplayers

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

shoeplaystudio

Re: Breeding/Training Shoeplayers

Post by shoeplaystudio »

The entire idea of wanting your hypothetical daughter to "continue the legacy of shoe-playing" is fucking weird lmao. I'm sure this is true for many others, but I've always had this "separation" in my mind between seeing a family member shoeplay and someone else. It's always come natural to me as I'm sure it has for others. It's why incest is such a taboo--it's a natural human instinct to "separate" the blood family from The Other.

I've never had the desire to indulge in the shoeplay (nor the feet in general) of a family member, much less my hypothetical daughter. It's a "kink" that is exclusively directed towards The Other. I'm weirded out whenever I see a candid video that someone recorded of their mom, aunt, sister, or cousin. That's not saying I can't enjoy the video if it's good lol, but what is going through the mind of someone who records a video takes pictures of the feet of a family member? Very strange.

There are always going to be shoeplayers in the world. There's no need to be weird and try to groom your daughter into being one too lol.

Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I am very glad that my question has generated so much interesting conversation!

As some of the more experienced members of the forum have noted, it may be that I do not understand intimately the bond between a parent and a child, because I do not have a child myself.

Perhaps in time, my ideas will change on this matter. It is not the 1st time that my ideas have changed about something.

I do take issue with the idea however that I am going to be getting off to the sight of my child doing that. That is not what this is about.

The question, was simply am I alone in the idea of doing this? And, the answer is no.

Thank you for participating. And please continue if you like. I love reading your responses.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:31 am I am very glad that my question has generated so much interesting conversation!
I so much agree on this! These are the kind of threads I'd like to see more often....at least for the engagement 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llama

Post by llama »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:31 am

I do take issue with the idea however that I am going to be getting off to the sight of my child doing that. That is not what this is about.

The question, was simply am I alone in the idea of doing this? And, the answer is no.

R

You have insisted here and on other threads you don;t get off on shoeplay. Why does is interestyo spmuch if you are not aroused by it? Or does it arouse you, you just don't masturbate to it. Semantics IMO.

Also 1 poster qgreed with you and bout 12 didn't, I wouldn't say you "poll" went well for you
Collegetownstudios

llama wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:16 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:31 am

R

You have insisted here and on other threads you don;t get off on shoeplay. Why does is interestyo spmuch if you are not aroused by it? Or does it arouse you, you just don't masturbate to it. Semantics IMO.

Also 1 poster qgreed with you and bout 12 didn't, I wouldn't say you "poll" went well for you
Well, Brother Llama, the question was am I alone. The answer was no.

Everything else has been explained.
llama

Post by llama »

I;m not your brother solebug, if I was you would probably want me to shoeplay my sneakers and socks for you. F off
Collegetownstudios

llama wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:30 pm I;m not your brother solebug, if I was you would probably want me to shoeplay my sneakers and socks for you. F off
You are quite sensitive. Must be because you're being a dickhead.

I'm sorry, Nyllover. It was just too good to pass up. :superlol:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok I believe this thread can be closed now :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.