DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

This might sound a little “sacrilegious”…but I’m kinda bored with Diana now. I’ve always been a dipping fan(dangling is okay) and she hasn’t done any dipping in quite some time. Feel like the show right now is “lather, rinse, repeat”. Like you said, she wears strappy shoes when standing, gives an obligatory dangle when sitting then goes home…

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:00 am This might sound a little “sacrilegious”…but I’m kinda bored with Diana now. I’ve always been a dipping fan(dangling is okay) and she hasn’t done any dipping in quite some time. Feel like the show right now is “lather, rinse, repeat”. Like you said, she wears strappy shoes when standing, gives an obligatory dangle when sitting then goes home…
I saw that Diana is giving away a lot of her shoes. she said she has some that were never worn and the others worn a couple times. she said she has no more room for all of them. hopefully she'll keep the pumps. I will agree the shows have been pretty much boring in 2023. Hopefully Rebecca will be back next week and her and Diana can get the shows back on track. The chat has been mostly Xavi blowing up the chat with the same comments over and over. Chester and Wayne will pop then leave because nothing is going on. Like i said i think Xavi works for Pearl Tv. nobody gonna sit in a chatroom by themselves and just repeat the same comments all day everyday.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agree. I’ve always thought he was an employee. He did say that Rebecca is back next week…the show needs energy
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:39 pm Agree. I’ve always thought he was an employee. He did say that Rebecca is back next week…the show needs energy
personally i dont think Rebecca is enjoying Pearl TV that much. it's a job basically. i think she likes being around Diana and Monika but i think she enjoys being away from the show more. she just seems much happier when she's away from the show. just my opinion from someone outside looking in. Also the camera people havent been too friendly this year so far. when it looks like Diana about to do something they change the angle or cut to those recorded ads about the product they're presenting.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike I guess Diana saw your comments in the chat yesterday. :ooook:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yes I saw the couple solar panel shows…but had to leave. They were great
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Is it me or has Pearl TV sucked so far in 2023? All 3 ladies look great as always but things seemed to have changed a bit. Diana seem to have toned things down now, Monika still with boots and chunky glitter heels, Rebecca still pretty much the same but slightly toned down as well especially when she's without the other girls or without Diana. She just dont seem as happy or interested like before. i have a small feeling she may leave by the end of the year with all her side ventures taking off. i also dont believe Merve is ever coming back nor do i believe Pearl TV will add a new girl to the group. their must be some new people in charge and running the show behind the scenes. the camera people also havent been to kind to us this year either. the chat is basically dead. just Xavi commenting the same recycled comments over and over like a bot. just my 2cents. i hope things get better as the year goes on or it may be time to move on.
Flame

Post by Flame »

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:14 pm Is it me or has Pearl TV sucked so far in 2023? All 3 ladies look great as always but things seemed to have changed a bit. Diana seem to have toned things down now, Monika still with boots and chunky glitter heels, Rebecca still pretty much the same but slightly toned down as well especially when she's without the other girls or without Diana. She just dont seem as happy or interested like before. i have a small feeling she may leave by the end of the year with all her side ventures taking off. i also dont believe Merve is ever coming back nor do i believe Pearl TV will add a new girl to the group. their must be some new people in charge and running the show behind the scenes. the camera people also havent been to kind to us this year either. the chat is basically dead. just Xavi commenting the same recycled comments over and over like a bot. just my 2cents. i hope things get better as the year goes on or it may be time to move on.
Don't know what you're watching but Rebecca is on fire the whole week so far
neil48

Post by neil48 »

Agree with Blackfoot that 2023 hasn't been a great year but also with Flame that Rebecca has fired most nights as usual on the rare occasions she actually appears. When she was presenting solo on 17/1 all the shows were great and she looked totally happy and engaged, so the problem isn't being unhappy without the other girls. The problem is Pearl not wanting a "part time" presenter getting a higher profile than the more regular presenters. As an example of this, virtually no Rebecca downloads this year until her return this week, in spite of the wealth of unpublished material available. Only two of her 17/1 solo shows were downloaded, plus the inevitable pointless week old Monika clip for filler, and I doubt the others will ever be seen. Yes, Rebecca does seem to have toned things down on the last couple of shows, and was almost totally blocked out by screens or sidelined on the last show. I'm probably just being paranoid, but my feeling is that the high viewing figures on most of her videos are an embarrassment to Pearl when they are so obviously promoting Monika above all others. It would not surprise me if the other girls do hold back either by intention or direction when sharing shows with Monika to avoid upstaging her, and I'm not intending to be critical of Monika here, which would be like saying unkind things about Bambi.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

neil48 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:49 pm Agree with Blackfoot that 2023 hasn't been a great year but also with Flame that Rebecca has fired most nights as usual on the rare occasions she actually appears. When she was presenting solo on 17/1 all the shows were great and she looked totally happy and engaged, so the problem isn't being unhappy without the other girls. The problem is Pearl not wanting a "part time" presenter getting a higher profile than the more regular presenters. As an example of this, virtually no Rebecca downloads this year until her return this week, in spite of the wealth of unpublished material available. Only two of her 17/1 solo shows were downloaded, plus the inevitable pointless week old Monika clip for filler, and I doubt the others will ever be seen. Yes, Rebecca does seem to have toned things down on the last couple of shows, and was almost totally blocked out by screens or sidelined on the last show. I'm probably just being paranoid, but my feeling is that the high viewing figures on most of her videos are an embarrassment to Pearl when they are so obviously promoting Monika above all others. It would not surprise me if the other girls do hold back either by intention or direction when sharing shows with Monika to avoid upstaging her, and I'm not intending to be critical of Monika here, which would be like saying unkind things about Bambi.
well said. i would have to agree with you statement. also it does seem like Peal TV has been really pushing Monika the last couple of months.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

100%. It’s “Monika TV”. The girl for some reason never gets sick like everyone else, rarely takes a day off or any vacation. They have been shoving her down our throats the last 2 months…to the point of ridiculousness. I also agree they are overloading the solar panels. I understand there is an energy crisis but shit, half the time you can barely see your “assets” because they’re buried behind them.
Dole

Post by Dole »

Monika wear same boots every day........ :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
Pearl tv has 2 natural beauties Diana and Rebecca

"artificial" Monika can be on Pearl TV 24 hours a day
but it will still be by far the least popular
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:48 pm 100%. It’s “Monika TV”. The girl for some reason never gets sick like everyone else, rarely takes a day off or any vacation. They have been shoving her down our throats the last 2 months…to the point of ridiculousness. I also agree they are overloading the solar panels. I understand there is an energy crisis but shit, half the time you can barely see your “assets” because they’re buried behind them.
Notice the Panels are always blocking Diana or Rebecca but never Monika especially when she's on with the other girls. look at today's show. they set the panels up right in front of Rebecca totally blocking her. why not put them in front of Monika with the boots??
Dole wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:41 pm Monika wear same boots every day........ :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
Pearl tv has 2 natural beauties Diana and Rebecca

"artificial" Monika can be on Pearl TV 24 hours a day
but it will still be by far the least popular
I wouldnt say she artificial but i agree with your statement.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Also when they say the girls are sick i never believe that. they are always sick and like Mr. Mike said earlier they said Monika was sick and here she is back 2 days later. didnt look sick to me. now they claim Diana is sick which i dont believe either. i believe she is at a birthday gathering for a family member or one of her close friends. I dont believe Merve is sick either. i believe she is gone and doing other things. they just wont let go of her because she seems to have big fan base as well. personally her and Monika worked well together as do Rebecca and Diana work well together. all the girls can hold the show on their own but the fans seem to gravitate more to Rebecca and Diana. Monika has a fan base as well but i dont believe it's as big as Rebecca and Diana's fan base. I dont believe her fan base is even bigger than Merve's and she hasnt been there in almost a year. i wonder why Pearl TV dropped that best of Video of Merve? is it a sign that she has finally moved on? and to Mr. Mike i saw how Xavi came out you about Monika when you were talking about Rebecca. he did the same to me when i was talking about Diana one day. it's like he gets offended when you mention one of the girls and not all of them and gotta throw Monika name back at you with "Monika is a beautiful Presenter" i also asked him the same thing you did and he had no answer except the usual bs "i understand your comment" like i said i think he works for Pearl Tv and they use him to spy in the chat to see what's going on and to see what's said about the girls. and when the chat is empty he's there to fill it up with his recycled comments and drop his $10 everyday.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike i saw Xavi throwing the same comment at you again today "Mr. Mike Monika is a presenter". again your comment had nothing to do with her as usual like a bot Xavi comes at you with same comment. Im surprised Chester was coming at you too and the "outsider" guy talking about her boots. Chester then says "​Mr Mike reminds us daily of his criticisms" and then says to Outsider that he likes Monika in boots smh.....and of course Xavi comes with "Monika wears beautiful boots" smh......I told Xavi numerous times everything aint always beautiful but like i been saying i think he's a Pearl TV employee. Im also starting to think Chester and Nicky A. are as well. the usual people in that chat. i think Wayne is the only real person of that group who pops in and out of the chat.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I am willing to bet they have told the girls to “tone down” the standing shoeplay. Even Rebecca had several chances yesterday and nothing. There was one time but her right foot was behind a panel u could barely see. Not sure what the difference is because they are still dangling.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:47 pm I am willing to bet they have told the girls to “tone down” the standing shoeplay. Even Rebecca had several chances yesterday and nothing. There was one time but her right foot was behind a panel u could barely see. Not sure what the difference is because they are still dangling.
I told you i thought that especially at the beginning of the year. it's starting to seem like i was right. (i wish i wasnt tho) now it's suppose to Diana and Monika again on monday so i guess Rebecca will gone again most of week or all week. i saw a pic of Merve idk how recent this pic was but she looked very skinny like you could she the bones in her chest. Idk maybe she was sick but she didnt really look right to me or maybe she's always been like that but never noticed because of the outfits she wore.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What I don’t understand is why allow them to dangle but not dip? What the difference…they’re both shoeplay? Really weird.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:12 pm What I don’t understand is why allow them to dangle but not dip? What the difference…they’re both shoeplay? Really weird.
i have no clue. maybe it's something with Youtube or they trying to get rid of the true foot fetish people?
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Today had a great presentation. During one of the recorded shows Diana and Monika both presented a foot massager in their pantyhose covered feet! It was great!