DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Not sure. Just know there are no Live Shows tomorrow

Dole wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:39 pm Does Germany have is working on a day off tomorrow?
Here in Italy, 1 November

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

So far today no Monique and Xavi said no Rebecca till Friday. Not much action today from Diana. She did dangle some like the Diana we all know and love and even got a shoe drop as well. (i enjoyed that) but no dipping and shoeplay during the generator/panel segment. not even the flamingo stance behind the panel. :please: but ill take what i can get at this point and she looked beautiful as always. :love: Monika look good as well but was wearing the boots again and i think that dress she was wearing looks better on Rebecca. (no disrespect to Monika of course)
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Bummer. Was hoping to get home and have a good show
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ask my wife, I over analyze everything. I was looking at videos from last few months and she was killing it with the standing dipping. Now that has kind of stopped unless she’s hiding. Even the dangling seems a bit forced…like “okay here you go”. Where was the shoe drop, I missed that.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:44 pm Ask my wife, I over analyze everything. I was looking at videos from last few months and she was killing it with the standing dipping. Now that has kind of stopped unless she’s hiding. Even the dangling seems a bit forced…like “okay here you go”. Where was the shoe drop, I missed that.
it was during "The 10 Euro Show"

Image Image
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Today Monika used a foot massager in black nylons. She actually took off her boots to use it. Diana used the heated mat in black nylons as well but again nothing during the standing segments but she looked like she wanted to. Maybe it's Youtube from keeping her from dipping playing when she standing during segments?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t think YT can tell them not to dip (because I would assume they would tell her to stop dangling as well. Plus Rebecca was fantastic last time she was on). It’s not violating any code or rules. There’s tons of posed shoeplaying videos out there that they have no problem with.
I’m honestly moving on from Diana. I think for her the novelty has worn off. Remember for 5 years she never did anything, then boom, she was appeasing us all. I think maybe she’s just done with it. 30 minute segment standing today and nothing. We’ll see when Rebecca comes back. Maybe she’s “turned over the reigns “ to her.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Diana was just caught dipping doing a standing demo for a hot plate. Right after she slipped off her heel she was handed the hot plate and the camera started to zoom on her hands. Because of this she couldn't move to put her heel back on. She had to wait until the camera zoomed back out before she could put her heel back on.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:12 pm I don’t think YT can tell them not to dip (because I would assume they would tell her to stop dangling as well. Plus Rebecca was fantastic last time she was on). It’s not violating any code or rules. There’s tons of posed shoeplaying videos out there that they have no problem with.
I’m honestly moving on from Diana. I think for her the novelty has worn off. Remember for 5 years she never did anything, then boom, she was appeasing us all. I think maybe she’s just done with it. 30 minute segment standing today and nothing. We’ll see when Rebecca comes back. Maybe she’s “turned over the reigns “ to her.
Well Diana popped in the chat yesterday for a quick sec. She most have read your comments because she dipped today finally in the open. There was a generator in front of her but she had moved over a bit and turned sideways listening to the guy talk and she just straight up dipped and rested nylon foot on the other foot. She was definitely playing behind the panel and she also did the flamingo stance with her shoe off. In another segment i saw earlier today she did the Rebecca style dip. She was also dangling today. It seems like she slowly coming back to her old self which is great for us. Either way she's always been my favorite.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I couldn’t find that. Was it today show with her in red top?

Natedogg_M wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:20 pm Diana was just caught dipping doing a standing demo for a hot plate. Right after she slipped off her heel she was handed the hot plate and the camera started to zoom on her hands. Because of this she couldn't move to put her heel back on. She had to wait until the camera zoomed back out before she could put her heel back on.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ok…all is restored in the world. Vintage Diana segment
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:19 pm I couldn’t find that. Was it today show with her in red top?

Natedogg_M wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:20 pm Diana was just caught dipping doing a standing demo for a hot plate. Right after she slipped off her heel she was handed the hot plate and the camera started to zoom on her hands. Because of this she couldn't move to put her heel back on. She had to wait until the camera zoomed back out before she could put her heel back on.
no the standing segment was for some generators with the panels. She actually did 2 standing segments today. The first standing segment she was with the guys by herself and did the Rebecca style dip. it was during some spray presentation and the 2nd standing segment was with the guys and Monika. Now that segment was almost vintage Diana. Yes it was today with the red shirt. I think the dangling part was for the hot plate i believe or at least i think that what it was.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The “hot plate” was part of the generators also…toward the end as she moved more to our right. I believe there were 3 dipping actions in the 20 minute presentation
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:32 am The “hot plate” was part of the generators also…toward the end as she moved more to our right. I believe there were 3 dipping actions in the 20 minute presentation
oh ok. but there was also some dangling in the white chairs too. Here's the one from the first standing segment with the Rebecca style dip.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s amazing when Rebecca is on…she shoeplays way more than Diana. When she did her “Rebecca Move”, but then removed the entire foot (Diana does that or drops the shoe but immediately puts it back on)…she left her foot fully exposed….God that was beautiful!!!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Im still shocked Monika took off the boots multiple times Thursday and even waved her nylon foot at the camera. Thursday and Friday were good days and Friday Diana even did the flamingo stance and was dipping and showing those nylon feet almost the entire segment. i love that especially the flamingo stance. sometime i think when Rebecca is with Diana they purposely take turns with the shoeplay. they've done it at the same time before but it's usually back and forth. im thinking maybe they're just trying not to take away the attention from each other?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:24 pm It’s amazing when Rebecca is on…she shoeplays way more than Diana. When she did her “Rebecca Move”, but then removed the entire foot (Diana does that or drops the shoe but immediately puts it back on)…she left her foot fully exposed….God that was beautiful!!!
Im still shocked Monika took off the boots multiple times Thursday and even waved her nylon foot at the camera. Thursday and Friday were good days and Friday Diana even did the flamingo stance and was dipping and showing those nylon feet almost the entire segment. i love that especially the flamingo stance. sometimes i think when Rebecca is with Diana they purposely take turns with the shoeplay. they've done it at the same time before but it's usually back and forth. im thinking maybe they're just trying not to take away the attention from each other?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

They need to sell the last of those fucking solar panels. You have 2 of the most beautiful shopping channel’ women on the planet and they are being blocked by those fucking things. Not to mention the 5 minute zoom of the generators.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:53 pm They need to sell the last of those fucking solar panels. You have 2 of the most beautiful shopping channel’ women on the planet and they are being blocked by those fucking things. Not to mention the 5 minute zoom of the generators.
That usually the only time Diana does the Flamingo stance. You could definitely tell they were both dipping behind the panels today. Rebecca got caught on a zoom out. Later on she just started dipping in the opening. Diana also did. I kinda like the panels a little because it's a rush knowing that the shoeplay is coming or you can see them playing but you cant actually see it, but like i said it's usually the only time Diana does the Flamingo stance to let you know her shoe is off. Btw i love Diana in that ponytail. :love:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Someone needs to talk to this new guy “ Fauvel Fred”…he’s getting pissed when the girls don’t “take off their boots” like he asks…he doesn’t even know when I live show is on vs tape…nobody was wearing boots today.