DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:48 pm Totally agree. Have even seen some dipping from Diana.
i caught some too. Rebecca looking good in the tan nylons. i hope she wears them more often.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The shows have been pretty tame lately.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:00 am The shows have been pretty tame lately.
Not just lately this whole year so far. there's been a couple of good shows but the rest have been pretty tame and some of these new sets are not helping none or camera angles. but all and all the ladies have been looking pretty amazing this year. but overall the show is nowhere near the shows of 2022.
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Did Rebecca wore transparent pantyhose yesterday? I love it and I have never seen her with them, but as far I saw she did not dip (just dangling)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We did have 1 week that was off the charts great…but yeah pretty boring rest of year.
Monika started off this morning in pumps (first time in months)…but back to ugly strappy shoes
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

ismaltese wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:48 am Did Rebecca wore transparent pantyhose yesterday? I love it and I have never seen her with them, but as far I saw she did not dip (just dangling)
it looked like it to me and she looked great in them. she started too but stopped herself or the camera angle would change.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Just Monika today. (she's looking good) but already changed her shoes. Xavi all over the chat talking about Diana is sick again smh......
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t even watch if it’s just Monika. At the end of the day she doesn’t shoeplay so no point.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

If they are reading:

Ladies (Rebecca & Diana)…we need some excitement in the shows. Just a few weeks back you girls entertained for a week…we need more of that. TY
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Rebecca looking good in those jeans.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Does she ever not look great? I love when she wears the wide headband. Unfortunately she really hasn’t done any shoeplay last 2 weeks…and not sure why.

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:05 pm Rebecca looking good in those jeans.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:35 pm Does she ever not look great? I love when she wears the wide headband. Unfortunately she really hasn’t done any shoeplay last 2 weeks…and not sure why.

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:05 pm Rebecca looking good in those jeans.
Honestly i think she ready to leave Pearl TV for good. I think it's just a matter of time now. Plus Pearl TV is taking their sweet time finding new ladies to add to the show. I think they doing it on purpose to keep Rebecca there a little longer. The day Diana leaves im done with Pearl TV.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I think you are right. She looks like her old self, before any shoeplay. They had a new girl today…Maxi. She had a nice personality and cute…although never could see her shoes as she was behind a counter. 🤞
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:27 pm I think you are right. She looks like her old self, before any shoeplay. They had a new girl today…Maxi. She had a nice personality and cute…although never could see her shoes as she was behind a counter. 🤞
just got a look at her. she's not bad. her name is Maxi, maybe they'll keep her.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Diana looking beautiful as always and rocking the ponytail again :love:. Monika looking good as well. she had on regular heels but changed them to the strappy heels for the standing segments.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Sucks she puts the strappy shoes on when standing…I think she would dip. Was hoping to see a little more of Maxi but nothing yet.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:12 pm Sucks she puts the strappy shoes on when standing…I think she would dip. Was hoping to see a little more of Maxi but nothing yet.
yeah that's odd Pearl keep putting these ladies in for one segment then they're gone. today would've been good since Rebecca is off.

i see they been bring back the tables for the panel shows finally. something for ladies to lean on but the panels are back in front of the table. i was hoping we got the flamingo stance from Diana during that segment but no luck, maybe next time. Monika was doing a lot of moving behind the panel but she had her strappy heels on.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Do I need to go back and watch today? Diana do anything?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:29 pm Do I need to go back and watch today? Diana do anything?
she did some dangling today. nothing during the standing segments tho. i think she wanted to but that guy Ingo was right up on her or she was holding something.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

They actually opened the chat back up. I think they said to “liven it up”. Probably tired of the 3-Ring Circus of Xavi, Chester and Peter.