DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

She did…love the ponytail.
Ho hum week this week. Girls if you’re reading, let’s make next week a blast (like a few weeks ago)

BlackFoot wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:56 pm Diana looking gorgeous today. :love:

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diana has been in beautiful heels and nylons…but nada…zilch. I guess it’s just one of those weeks
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:16 pm Diana has been in beautiful heels and nylons…but nada…zilch. I guess it’s just one of those weeks
i think she's bored without the other ladies there but your right she has been looking beautiful. plus something is up with Monika. idk what it is because i dont understand German but she did say something about it.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The segment with Diana wearing the crème sweater she a couple one shoe off parts. But yeah, weird about Monika. She’s got to be on vacation. The chat is useless cause it just Xavi sputtering so not sure what’s going on.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:22 pm The segment with Diana wearing the crème sweater she a couple one shoe off parts. But yeah, weird about Monika. She’s got to be on vacation. The chat is useless cause it just Xavi sputtering so not sure what’s going on.
she not on vacation. something is wrong with her but idk what. Pearl been looking for new models but been coming up short. Theresia didnt work out. lot of people didnt like her Goth look and she seemed a little weird to me. i saw her IG and her style really doesnt fit Pearl TV.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Weird how Diana has been doing a lot of shoeplay when hidden or while showing a video…when the camera comes back she puts shoe back on…of course rather slowly so we get a little shot
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

maybe she's trying to be more subtle like Rebecca or give us a peek so you'll comeback for more. they will be back on tuesday and i think Rebecca will be back next week so maybe her and Rebecca will give her a challenge. maybe she trying to tune it down some. i know she tired of people asking her about OnlyFans.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

XAVI if you read these posts…please for the love of God stop mentioning Merve…she’s been gone for over a year she’s not coming back. Also, stop asking for a “speedy recovery”. Every time a girl is off he makes them sound like they are sick. If the girls are sick this often, they need medical attention as no one is sick that often.
Unfortunately, I’m one to judge rather quickly…not sure what PEARLTV is going for here. First the “goth girl” that wasn’t right and now we’ve brought on a “soccer mom” in jeans and tennis shoes…that will not fly on this show. Sorry, it’s “rant Tuesday” for me
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:18 pm XAVI if you read these posts…please for the love of God stop mentioning Merve…she’s been gone for over a year she’s not coming back. Also, stop asking for a “speedy recovery”. Every time a girl is off he makes them sound like they are sick. If the girls are sick this often, they need medical attention as no one is sick that often.
Unfortunately, I’m one to judge rather quickly…not sure what PEARLTV is going for here. First the “goth girl” that wasn’t right and now we’ve brought on a “soccer mom” in jeans and tennis shoes…that will not fly on this show. Sorry, it’s “rant Tuesday” for me
I agree. Also Pearl TV said it at least 3 times that Merve wasnt coming back. They should've never should let Jessica and Cindy go!!! (personally i think Xavi too lazy to fix his repetitive macro comments) He also still posts "Spanish fan of Diana show" which been gone for a while plus Diana already told Xavi herself that she's probably not gonna do the Diana show again. (i dont think she wants to do it) and everybody and their momma know Xavi is from Spain yet he still ask her "Do you like Spain?" smh...... Even that Peter S. guy was pretty telling Xavi he need a private chat because this stuff he posts everyday aint working.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:18 pm XAVI if you read these posts…please for the love of God stop mentioning Merve…she’s been gone for over a year she’s not coming back. Also, stop asking for a “speedy recovery”. Every time a girl is off he makes them sound like they are sick. If the girls are sick this often, they need medical attention as no one is sick that often.
so i guess he did read this. he finally took Merve out of that repeated comment but he still on the sick crap when 1 of the ladies are missing. Diana worked almost 2 weeks by herself so she deserved some time off. Pearl TV needs to search a bit harder for a some new ladies. the 2 ladies that showed so far werent it. Like i been saying bring back Jessica (if she wants to come back but honestly i doubt it after how they did her)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Rebecca has been very quiet this week. She’s almost a guarantee to shoeplay but not much of all this week
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:33 am Rebecca has been very quiet this week. She’s almost a guarantee to shoeplay but not much of all this week
She looked so bored and uninterested today.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We/She needs Diana back

BlackFoot wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:50 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:33 am Rebecca has been very quiet this week. She’s almost a guarantee to shoeplay but not much of all this week
She looked so bored and uninterested today.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:06 am We/She needs Diana back
Pearl TV is just not the same when Diana is not there even with Rebecca there. Pearl is looking for new ladies (and guys) to add to the show. i think once Pearl finds a couple of keepers i think Rebecca is gonna leave for good.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Probably. The last girl they brought in…oh boy. Knowing the demographics of this show & what the girls look and dress like, why on earth do bring in a “soccer mom”?…faded jeans and tennis shoes??? Forget the foot thing…she in no way shape or form fit the Pearl TV girls

BlackFoot wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:10 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:06 am We/She needs Diana back
Pearl TV is just not the same when Diana is not there even with Rebecca there. Pearl is looking for new ladies (and guys) to add to the show. i think once Pearl finds a couple of keepers i think Rebecca is gonna leave for good.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:18 pm Probably. The last girl they brought in…oh boy. Knowing the demographics of this show & what the girls look and dress like, why on earth do bring in a “soccer mom”?…faded jeans and tennis shoes??? Forget the foot thing…she in no way shape or form fit the Pearl TV girls
agreed. I must say Monika been looking good since she's been back but i still miss Diana. (BTW check your DM Mr. Mike)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

“DM”…did you mean “PM”…cause I got nothing
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:31 pm “DM”…did you mean “PM”…cause I got nothing
my bad PM. try it now.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

The A-Team looking good today. I love when Diana has her hair in the ponytail. Seems like the energy is back today. Rebecca is smiling and has some pep in her step today. Diana brings that energy to the show and out of Rebecca.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Totally agree. Have even seen some dipping from Diana.