DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Tomorrow should be full team, i hope Rebecca will be back in good form and will shine alongside Diana as they always do, unless one of them gets "sick" again...

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:34 am Tomorrow should be full team, i hope Rebecca will be back in good form and will shine alongside Diana as they always do, unless one of them gets "sick" again...
they are not sick. Rebecca may be sick this time but most times they are not on the show they are not sick. remember Rebecca has a few side gigs outside of Pearl TV. Monika does modeling and also a music video chick. nobody get sick as much Xavi claims they are. and if he dont work for Pearl TV how does he always know who's presenting everyday and what sets are being used for certain segments? like i said i think Xavi is an A.I. bot. nobody gonna sit there everyday all day and repeat themselves over and over even when nobody's in the chat. he even says the same things on the uploaded videos in the comments. Personally i think Nicky A. may be his programmer. when people go at Xavi he conveniently pops in to save him. i think Chester is another bot to make then try to look like normal people. if you ever notice Chester is just a yes man and just agrees with or repeats whatever Xavi says. Wayne i believe is a real person. i also notice Chester loves to go at Mr. Mike every chance he gets. something is just not right with those 2 guys. another thing when you go at Xavi hard then he either apologizes and say he just talk a lot or he says "sorry i dont understand" but you understood everything else that was said to you.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

All 3 ladies are looking great as always especially Diana. :love:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I must have blocked Chester because I don’t see his comments. Nicky A is Xavis personal lawyer or secretary. AI I can see…because no human could spend every day of his life on the show
Globe

Post by Globe »

Good shows today ! The 7:00pm one was particularly nice. Unlucky we didn't get the A-team sat down together, maybe tomorrow...

Your conspiracy theories with Xavi are quite funny, it might be a far stretch but I do think he must be stuck in hospital or at home with health issues to spend so much time devoted to Pearl TV. If that's how he copes with his problems, good for him. As long as he accepts other people harmless takes and thoughts in the chat.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:06 am
Your conspiracy theories with Xavi are quite funny, it might be a far stretch but I do think he must be stuck in hospital or at home with health issues to spend so much time devoted to Pearl TV. If that's how he copes with his problems, good for him. As long as he accepts other people harmless takes and thoughts in the chat.
But that's the issue. You make any comment and he always has something to say even when you're not speaking to him or about him. Mention 1 of the ladies and he gotta always come behind you and comment "all the ladies look amazing and are fantastic moderation team", that gets annoying very quickly. Everyone has their favorite of the 3 ladies. They each have their own fanbase. Like everyone knows Diana is my favorite and Rebecca is Mr. Mike's favorite and there some others who have Monika as their favorite. Mention the "A-Team" (Diana & Rebecca) then he has to always throw Monika in the conversation. Mr. Mike gave them that name and ive even heard Rebecca say it before with Diana. She has also hashtagged it in a photo of her and Diana. You say something about their outfits, shoes or the sets and here he comes again please respect Pearl TV presenters. (yet him and Chester be buying sending them shoes all the time). I actually saw that Diana is actually trying to give some away. There was a guy that complained about a piece of the set that was blocking the ladies and here he comes once again "please respect the Pearl TV decorations" smh.....like cmon man calm down you are not the chat police nor are you a mod of the chat, But it's ok him to constantly post "miss Diana voice", "wish Diana sit in the white chair" etc.....then he always has to tell Pearl TV and the chat he from Spain a millions times. so he always post "Spanish fan of Pearl TV and Diana Show". Now i saw & heard Diana tell him herself she's NOT gonna do the Diana Show again but he always have to mention that and that he's from Spain. Everybody and their momma knows this already. He just constantly repeats himself all day everyday in that chat but acts like he in charge when someone else says something different. To me it aint that serious but it gets very annoying.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

100% agree. I was arguing with Nicky that it’s apparently “Okay for Xavi to miss Diana in the white chair”, but not okay to miss The A-Team together. I NEVER say anything negative about Monika on the chat I just give miss “wishes” just like he does.

I will say if Monika wore pumps in a standing segment…and dipped…it would be a SuperNova on the chat that would collapse itself.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:43 am 100% agree. I was arguing with Nicky that it’s apparently “Okay for Xavi to miss Diana in the white chair”, but not okay to miss The A-Team together. I NEVER say anything negative about Monika on the chat I just give miss “wishes” just like he does.

I will say if Monika wore pumps in a standing segment…and dipped…it would be a SuperNova on the chat that would collapse itself.
i dont think she can really walk in them or they hurt her feet. the other day when the were presenting that video camera. she walked over to the other studio set like Diana did before. but she took off the heels first then ran and got those slippers that Xavi or Chester bought them and walked over to the other set. when she came back she put the pumps back on. she only seems to wear them when she's sitting down. if she has to stand or walk she will change shoes 95% of the time.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Bit out of context from previous posts but Diana instagram story contains a nice little pic... :oops:
Kinda shows that their thing goes a bit beyond the show imo.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I couldn’t find what you are referring to.
But man…how in the world is that woman single?
Globe

Post by Globe »

Pic of her rubbing Rebecca's feet at her wedding in her instagram story 3 hours ago ;)
Dole

Post by Dole »

Diana is single? :superlol:
Sometimes it looks like she likes women....
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I guess I’m not seeing it. Is it in the story with all workout videos?

Globe wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:38 pm Pic of her rubbing Rebecca's feet at her wedding in her instagram story 3 hours ago ;)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:38 pm I guess I’m not seeing it. Is it in the story with all workout videos?
Just in her daily story that last 24h. She uploaded a bunch of rebecca's wedding pics and put this one as the last one. Idk if i'm allowed to embed it in my post here, sorry if I'm not !
diana_story.jpg
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

ive seen that. Diana said she has a boyfriend but you never really see pics of her with guys (mostly male family members and a couple of friends) most of her pics are with other females. There's video of Rebecca massaging Diana's feet in those behind scenes videos, Monika also massaged Diana's feet in one of those behind the scenes videos as well. i think somebody posted the screenshot of Rebecca massaging Diana's feet from video in the Rebecca thread.
Dole

Post by Dole »

Wasn't Diana once in a relationship with Carsten from Pearl tv?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Dole wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:41 pm Wasn't Diana once in a relationship with Carsten from Pearl tv?
that's what i heard but dont know how true that was tho. they were saying he was telling her not to shoeplay. i dont think they are together or maybe it's a secret from the fans. but he do be looking during those standing segments with Diana or/and Rebecca. i know that guy Inzo i think his name enjoys it and he liked spraying the water on Monika's feet the other day.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diana this morning was like watching a Cher concert. I think she had 3 different pairs of shoes on 3 hours in.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:02 pm Diana this morning was like watching a Cher concert. I think she had 3 different pairs of shoes on 3 hours in.
i guess she's learning from Monika. well it looks like it's just Diana by herself all week till Rebecca comes back. Monika is on vacation.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

wow the Panel segment and the generator segment were such a disappointment. they added a table in the panel segment and put the panels in front of the guys and left Diana's side open and she did nothing :grr: then the generator segment was the old picnic set open table and nothing once again then she sat on the table a did a little dangle at the end. i know she says she gets bored with the other ladies are not there. personally i hope they keep the panel set just like it was today for later this week. hopefully when Rebecca comes back maybe both of them will put on a show. just happy to see Diana back in nylons and heels.