Accidentally Find Candid Feet Videos

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

shoeplaystudio

Accidentally Find Candid Feet Videos

Post by shoeplaystudio »

I posted in the Accidentally Find Candid Shoeplay thread about this topic and multiple people said to start a new thread so here it is. If the mods, for whatever reason, see fit to merge this thread with the aforementioned one feel free.

Basically, the gist of this thread is what it says: Accidental Footplay in videos. The difference between this and shoeplay is essentially that footplay doesn't involve, well, shoes. But for feet lovers, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes, just watching a pair of feet wiggle around, completely removed from their shoes, is enough, and this thread is made to chronicle these events. I'll post a link to a few videos in the OP that exemplify what I'm talking about if I didn't do a good enough job of describing it.

I've found that it many videos, women will "accidentally" show their feet to the camera while filming. This mainly happens during podcasts from what I've found and I've spent a few years finding such videos. Some are below and I'll continue to post in the thread with updates.

NOTE:
I'll admit that I'm mainly into socks and stockings, so that is mainly what I'll be posting. Bare feet has always been hit or miss for me but feel free to post bare foot clips obviously!

NOTE 2: I have a LOT of videos to share. However, if I start to see people commenting about feet in the comments, I will cease posting links.

Here we have a cute college athlete doing an interview completely in her socked feet. She's somewhat active, as she has a habit of lifting her foot up so we get a nice shot of her socked sole (such as at the 41:35 mark). Usually this is followed by her either scrunching or wiggling her toes. It would've been nice had she had something to plop her feet upon like in some of the other videos I'll be posting but it's a nice candid sock clip nevertheless.

The black-haired woman right at the beginning plops her white socked foot right in front of the camera at the very start, giving us a wonderful view of that dirty white socked sole of hers. Her foot returns at the 10:14 mark and remains there for another few minutes before she brings it back onto the couch. Despite not having her foot directly in front of the camera most of the time, her socked feet are visible throughout the entirety of the video as she's curled up on the couch. The socked foot of the other woman is also visible throughout the clip but she doesn't do too much in the way of activity and seems to be a little foot-shy when compared to the other woman. I have multiple videos of this black-haired woman to share, as she doesn't seem to care whether or not her feet are in the camera's viewport.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Accidentally Find Candid Feet Videos

Post by nyllover »

Well done in opening a different thread. To better distinguish the two, I've changed "footplay" with "feet". Perhaps it doesn't come out as 100% correct, but I feel it gives a better explanation of the difference.
Again, thank you so much for opening this one 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

shoeplaystudio wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:21 am I posted in the Accidentally Find Candid Shoeplay thread about this topic and multiple people said to start a new thread so here it is. If the mods, for whatever reason, see fit to merge this thread with the aforementioned one feel free.

Basically, the gist of this thread is what it says: Accidental Footplay in videos. The difference between this and shoeplay is essentially that footplay doesn't involve, well, shoes. But for feet lovers, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes, just watching a pair of feet wiggle around, completely removed from their shoes, is enough, and this thread is made to chronicle these events. I'll post a link to a few videos in the OP that exemplify what I'm talking about if I didn't do a good enough job of describing it.

I've found that it many videos, women will "accidentally" show their feet to the camera while filming. This mainly happens during podcasts from what I've found and I've spent a few years finding such videos. Some are below and I'll continue to post in the thread with updates.

NOTE:
I'll admit that I'm mainly into socks and stockings, so that is mainly what I'll be posting. Bare feet has always been hit or miss for me but feel free to post bare foot clips obviously!

NOTE 2: I have a LOT of videos to share. However, if I start to see people commenting about feet in the comments, I will cease posting links.

Here we have a cute college athlete doing an interview completely in her socked feet. She's somewhat active, as she has a habit of lifting her foot up so we get a nice shot of her socked sole (such as at the 41:35 mark). Usually this is followed by her either scrunching or wiggling her toes. It would've been nice had she had something to plop her feet upon like in some of the other videos I'll be posting but it's a nice candid sock clip nevertheless.

The black-haired woman right at the beginning plops her white socked foot right in front of the camera at the very start, giving us a wonderful view of that dirty white socked sole of hers. Her foot returns at the 10:14 mark and remains there for another few minutes before she brings it back onto the couch. Despite not having her foot directly in front of the camera most of the time, her socked feet are visible throughout the entirety of the video as she's curled up on the couch. The socked foot of the other woman is also visible throughout the clip but she doesn't do too much in the way of activity and seems to be a little foot-shy when compared to the other woman. I have multiple videos of this black-haired woman to share, as she doesn't seem to care whether or not her feet are in the camera's viewport.
This is so good, ShoeplayStudio, and SO important to the inclusion of other people's interests.
Thank you for your effort.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Great idea for a thread. I also search podcast & reaction videos on the regular looking for shoeplay, but more times then not they are in socks, if we can see their feet at all. I’ll post some of my finds when I have the chance.
joshkdog

Post by joshkdog »

Long time lurker here who has been waiting for a thread like this, great idea!
It's a great feeling to unexpectedly find feet in videos, it feels much more natural and exciting when you know it wasn't intentionally a foot fetish video.

I'm particularly fond of seeing women take off their socks and show their feet unintentionally during podcasts and other non-fetish settings, these videos are like my holy grail so if anybody has any more they want to share, please post them here or send me a private message if you don't want to do it publicly!

(I've lurked on these forums long enough to see what can happen when videos gain popularity and the wrong people watch them, so everything I'll share for now will be stuff that's at least several years old or has been posted elsewhere so there's no risk of compromising future content)
Here are some of my favourite accidental/unintentional feet videos:

[Brazilian podcast: one of the hosts decides to take off her socks within the first ten minutes]

[Brazilian podcast #2: the same host pulls off her socks early on, allowing shots of her feet throughout the video. The girl in the back is also barefoot]

[University debate: One of my all-time favourites, a university student (who has already taken off her shoes before the video started) shows off her white socked feet at various points throughout the video, before taking a look at her socks and deciding to take them off too! She's barefoot in class for the rest of the video, and gives a good sole shot as she kicks her legs up and down near the end of the video. This is pretty much the gold standard for accidental candid feet content IMO.]

[Data girl: A seemingly innocent video about the daily life of a data person turns out to have a fantastic sole shot near the end of the video, which the girl herself is seemingly aware of what she is doing but has absolutely no other foot content on her channel]

[Chiropractor: A cute young chiropractor gets treatment, giving great close-up shots of her barefeet]

[Church service: A community church with a laid back atmosphere gives us a treat as one of the musicians plays barefoot. It gets better as a young woman enters and sits down closer to the camera, eventually deciding to take off her shoes after the 50min mark. At some points she gets up to walk around barefoot in the church!]

If people like these ones, I've got a whole stash of similar videos (some a bit more obscure that I'd rather share in private than put out there in the public) which I'll share too! Hope you all enjoy!
Collegetownstudios

joshkdog wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:09 am Long time lurker here who has been waiting for a thread like this, great idea!
It's a great feeling to unexpectedly find feet in videos, it feels much more natural and exciting when you know it wasn't intentionally a foot fetish video.

I'm particularly fond of seeing women take off their socks and show their feet unintentionally during podcasts and other non-fetish settings, these videos are like my holy grail so if anybody has any more they want to share, please post them here or send me a private message if you don't want to do it publicly!

(I've lurked on these forums long enough to see what can happen when videos gain popularity and the wrong people watch them, so everything I'll share for now will be stuff that's at least several years old or has been posted elsewhere so there's no risk of compromising future content)
Here are some of my favourite accidental/unintentional feet videos:

[Brazilian podcast: one of the hosts decides to take off her socks within the first ten minutes]

[Brazilian podcast #2: the same host pulls off her socks early on, allowing shots of her feet throughout the video. The girl in the back is also barefoot]

[University debate: One of my all-time favourites, a university student (who has already taken off her shoes before the video started) shows off her white socked feet at various points throughout the video, before taking a look at her socks and deciding to take them off too! She's barefoot in class for the rest of the video, and gives a good sole shot as she kicks her legs up and down near the end of the video. This is pretty much the gold standard for accidental candid feet content IMO.]

[Data girl: A seemingly innocent video about the daily life of a data person turns out to have a fantastic sole shot near the end of the video, which the girl herself is seemingly aware of what she is doing but has absolutely no other foot content on her channel]

[Chiropractor: A cute young chiropractor gets treatment, giving great close-up shots of her barefeet]

[Church service: A community church with a laid back atmosphere gives us a treat as one of the musicians plays barefoot. It gets better as a young woman enters and sits down closer to the camera, eventually deciding to take off her shoes after the 50min mark. At some points she gets up to walk around barefoot in the church!]

If people like these ones, I've got a whole stash of similar videos (some a bit more obscure that I'd rather share in private than put out there in the public) which I'll share too! Hope you all enjoy!
Very good contributions! I love this, and I'll definitely be contacting you.
joshkdog

Post by joshkdog »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:48 am Very good contributions! I love this, and I'll definitely be contacting you.
Thanks! I sent you a PM but I think it's still in my outbox and hasn't reached you yet. If you've found any videos similar to the ones I've posted (particularly if they involve a woman removing her socks) feel free to send them to me in a PM if you don't want to post them publicly! Cheers
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

So let me understand. The difference between this “Accidentally “ thread and the other is this one is just for feet, the other is for shoeplay?
llama

Post by llama »

IDIK why this one is called accidently. Its feet mostly in socks from podcasts. Not really my cup of tea but whatever. I think the use of the word accidently again just leads to confusion IMO
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:47 pm So let me understand. The difference between this “Accidentally “ thread and the other is this one is just for feet, the other is for shoeplay?
Yup. Just for Footplay, actually. That was the OP's initial intent. Nyllover changed it to just feet, because he thought it would be more clear.
shoeplaystudio

Post by shoeplaystudio »

Seems that the first video that I posted has been taken down. Might be a coincidence but knowing how certain people like to operate in the foot fetish community, it wouldn't shock me that someone made a comment about the woman's socks and, since the channel is fairly active, probably took down the video to at least crop her feet out of the video. If it was just a coincidence and the video reappears for whatever reason, I'll download it and upload it unlisted to my channel for safe keeping.

I was thinking of making this decision anyway but seeing that the video had been taken down, it accelerated the decision that I'm about to mention. Instead of posting direct links to the videos, I'm going to start downloading and then uploading the videos unlisted onto my Youtube channel. This will allow me to continue to share links while doing my best to prevent certain uh..."commenters" from commenting and informing the subject(s) of the videos how badly they went to smell their feet or whatever. Anyway, onto the scheduled post:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One goldmine for this kind of content is Twitch. However, I have found that it's far more likely to get socked feet from women on Twitch than bare. I think this is because 1) Women are far more aware of how prevalent foot fetishists are online due to the chat box and will cover them up with socks if they have a tendency to kick their feet up within the reach of their camera, and 2) I think that Twitch can ban you for having your bare feet on camera. I remember watching one video where the woman kicked her bare feet upon her desk but quickly removed them and said something about Twitch rules before covering them up with socks and placing them back upon the desk. I don't know how true it is but from what I've seen, there aren't a lot of exposed bare feet and if they are caught on video, they usually don't stay there for long.

Some women, of course, will display their feet on purpose to gain viewers. I don't go after these videos since it's deliberate.

I have my eyes on a lot of Twitch channels and I'll download the videos and (because of the length of some streams), clip the parts where feet are visible. On the chance that a video is still pretty long despite clipping it, I'll provide timestamps. I know of one video that will be over two hours of three Russian women that I will upload in the next week or so. Anyway, here are two videos from Twitch:

This woman is usually in her socked feet on stream although this was the first time that I've seen that she's just kicked them up for everyone to see. She rests her clearly old and worn pair of socked feet on her friend's lap for a few minutes, but she just loves to wiggle those toes for this short duration!

This video isn't available on the Twitch channel that I got it from and thankfully I downloaded it a few months ago. Twitch has a deal where it seems that videos after a certain amount of time are "hidden" from the channel's list of videos unless the channel owner specifies otherwise, so downloading the videos when you see them is pertinent.

This video is from a podcast and the women just lounges in her white socked feet for the entire duration. Due to the picture-in-picture they were doing it was hard for it to have the usual quality of other Twitch videos that I will post in the future (usually pure HD and 60 FPS). But I feel that I zoomed in sufficiently to the point where you don't have to put your face right up to your screen to see what's going on while still maintaining a viewable quality.

Enjoy!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

llama wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:13 pm IDIK why this one is called accidently.
Because we believe it was not in the intention of those who made the video to actually show off feet, but feet "jumped" in by "accident". Not your cup of tea (neither mine) but I think it makes perfect sense :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
shoeplaystudio

Post by shoeplaystudio »

The context of the thumbnail is that someone in the chat commented about them having dirty socks or something along those lines. I had to basically Google translate the entirety of the Twitch chat from around that timestamp in the original stream Russian to figure this out lol.

I’ve been wanting to go through this clip for a while. It was from a stream that was over five hours and I edited out the parts where their feet aren’t shown. After going through the entire video, I can say that I’m satisfied with what I found. “Red” was clearly the star in my view. We don’t get much from the blonde woman. “Black” has her moments as well but nothing compared to “Red” and her dirty Nike socks imo.

I think “Black” is the channel owner and she streams pretty regularly so I’ll keep my eye out for more stuff from them! Until then, enjoy over two hours of Russian women in their socked feet!

In regard to the timestamps, I’m going to refer to the redhead girl as Red and the black-haired girl as Black.

0:15: Red shows off her socked sole and black and blonde join in a few seconds later.
3:00-3:35: Black fiddles with her toes.
09:39: Red slightly wiggles her toes.
12:58: Red slightly wiggles
20:00: Red slightly wiggles
23:32: Red extends her leg and gives us a great shot of that filthy socked sole.
27:24: Red wiggles her toes.
28:52-29:35: Black once again fiddles her toes but this time wiggles her toes multiple times.
32:28: Red wiggles
32:50-33:06: Black just keeps fiddling and wiggling.
34:50: Red again extends her legs and gives us a shot of her socked sole. It’s not as good as the first one but it’s still pretty good.
36:18: Red slightly wiggles.
39:45: Red extends her legs and (assumingly) places it on the table in front of them. If only the camera was just a little bit further back!
40:25-40:38: Red swaps legs and places the other one on the table and brings the other one back to the couch. We get another great shot of both of her socked soles. She then seemingly gives a look to the chat and wiggles her socked toes a few times. I followed up on this an went back to the Twitch video to see if the chat said anything about socks that prompted this and it turned out that they didn’t. Interesting!
44:15: Black deeply wiggles both of her toes as if she was trying to crack her toes.
49:09: Red brings both of her feet back to the couch as Black gets up for something. Another sole shot and a few short wiggles.
49:41: Red uncrosses her legs and we get a wonderful wiggle.
50:47: Red places her hand on her foot and wiggles her toes.
54:14: Red uncrosses her legs again and we get a short wiggle.
57:26: Red once again seemingly deliberately shows her socked soles to the camera and wiggles them a bit. Maybe there were streaming on multiple platforms and therefore had multiple chats to read, but after putting it through Google Translate, I found nothing to indicate that someone was either asking or talking about their feet.
58:34: Red twists ankle around.
59:27: Black kicks her legs up and down for a few seconds, showing us her soles.
1:23:58: Both Black and Red show off their socks.
1:29:55: Black small toe wiggle.
1:39:55: Black stretches her legs out and wiggles her toes.
2:08:14: Black toe wiggle while she sits crisscross.
2:15:55: Red slight toe wiggle
funk_dogg

Post by funk_dogg »

nyllover wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:43 pm
llama wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:13 pm IDIK why this one is called accidently.
Because we believe it was not in the intention of those who made the video to actually show off feet, but feet "jumped" in by "accident". Not your cup of tea (neither mine) but I think it makes perfect sense :)
No, again it doesn't. The grammatical placement of the word "accidentally" refers to "find", not to "feet". I would say an appropriate title would be "Footplay Content in Random Videos" or "Shoeplay Content ..." for the other one. But, I know, users here aren't "journalists".
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agree with Funk. There is no “accidentally feet” in that video. They are purposely showing their feet. It is meant when you find shoeplay or in this case feet in a video not made to show feet or shoeplay…but you find it “accidentally “
Pretty simple
AnonymousPasser

Post by AnonymousPasser »

shoeplaystudio wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:03 am 57:26: Red once again seemingly deliberately shows her socked soles to the camera and wiggles them a bit. Maybe there were streaming on multiple platforms and therefore had multiple chats to read, but after putting it through Google Translate, I found nothing to indicate that someone was either asking or talking about their feet.
They're talking about how some people walk placing their toes going outwards, and then the girl says that she, on the contrary, places them inwards and demonstrates it. Then when she wiggles her toes, she says "носочки грязные" which means "socks are dirty".
BTW, her name is Marina.