My Candid Journey (will be updated regularly)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

consoleError21

Re: My Candid Journey (will be updated regularly)

Post by consoleError21 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:28 am
Herzal wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:58 am I like ballet flats and then heels.

Socks is absolute no for me. It's got to be thin socks in flats then.

Waiting at a ride. This girl took her flats off and went on the ride barefoot.

This is at a festival.
I do love the shoeplay.

What country is this?
Does the girl in flats standing in line have a video?

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

"I tried to kick her shoes off as she dangled but didn't happen"

Funny, that's what Solebug used to do in his "candid" videos, so that's another thing you share with him, along with your eagerness to share your personal "journey". Not-so-great minds think alike.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:40 pm "I tried to kick her shoes off as she dangled but didn't happen"

Funny, that's what Solebug used to do in his "candid" videos, so that's another thing you share with him, along with your eagerness to share your personal "journey". Not-so-great minds think alike.
Nah, I never liked trying to kick people's shoes off.
I went through a phase of untying shoes, but in the end, I just stopped because it was too much of a hassle.

Happy Christmas, Brother Right.
notalwaysright10000

I went through a phase of untying shoes, but in the end, I just stopped because it was too much of a hassle.
The hell you didn't. I distinctly remember at least two videos in which you did exactly that.

Hey, who else saw the scam post this guy made about a week ago requesting donations that he claimed would be used to buy up videos from a certain remaining clip store, and archive them? It wasn't up long at all before nyllover took it down, and by the time I hit "submit" on the draft of my reply, I got an error message and the page longer existed -but a few others surely saw it.

You see Solebug, you're just not clever enough to do what you're trying to do, which is why all the schemes you come up with every year or so ultimately come to nothing.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Collegetownstudios

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:40 pm "I tried to kick her shoes off as she dangled but didn't happen"

One other thing. I don't even have friends to try that kicking the shoe off thing on.
Which is why you will not see me in a video with a group of friends doing anything. You won't see me at a party, I won't have one of those moments where my girlfriend is rubbing her feet in the camera for me while we're in a room together.

I just do libraries. College stuff. Maybe stuff on the bus or subway, and high school stuff if it come my way. Otherwise, nah. It's not my thing.

I don't take the time to connect well with people. At first I seem charming and a delight to be around, but then they get bored and leave. Because I am quite boring. I like the shoeplay industry, and it's what I excel at.

You might say I'm hyperfocused. I like it like that. But, because of that you won't see me getting stuff like what this guy is getting.

In fact, it bores me to be in those situations.

So, no, Brother Right, I am not Herzal. But I love talking to you. Just try not to use your intellect as a weapon. It makes others dislike you.
Collegetownstudios

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:38 pm
notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:33 pm
The hell you didn't. I distinctly remember at least two videos in which you did exactly that.

Hey, who else saw the hilariously ill-conceived scam post this guy made about a week ago requesting donations that he claimed would be used to buy up videos from a certain extant clip store, and archive them? It wasn't up long at all before nyllover took it down, and by the time I hit "submit" on the draft of my reply, I got an error message and the page no longer existed -but a few others surely saw it.

You see Solebug, you're just not clever enough to do what you're trying to do, which is why all the schemes you come up with every year or so ultimately come to nothing.
1. I may have tried to take off the shoes a couple of times, over the course of my time between 2006 and 2021, that doesn't mean I made a habit of it, nor does it mean I liked to do it. That kind of work is a hassle.

2. That wasn't a scam. I was very passionate about that store. But Nyllover correctly pointed out that it would be in bad faith to get the clips before the store closed down and share them among those who contributed.

3. I don't consider myself clever at all, Brother Right. Trickery is not my thing. Much smarter people do it better. I'm quite straightforward in what I want to get done. But, perhaps that's part of the reason why a lot of my work does not get accomplished the way I want it to.

I'm:
A) A one person team. Filming, editing, marketing, etc.
B) Giving out an honest and straightforward plan, in good faith, that due to the nature of dishonest individuals can be seen as scams because others have scammed people before.
C) I'm not particularly clever. If I were, I'd have millions by now, and not a few thousand.

Maybe you can teach me to be more astute?
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

consoleError21 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:59 am
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:28 am
Herzal wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:58 am I like ballet flats and then heels.

Socks is absolute no for me. It's got to be thin socks in flats then.

Waiting at a ride. This girl took her flats off and went on the ride barefoot.

This is at a festival.
I do love the shoeplay.

What country is this?
Does the girl in flats standing in line have a video?
That was the only bit of footage I got of her. It was last time I saw her before that ride.
notalwaysright10000

"That wasn't a scam. I was very passionate about that store"

It was most definitely a scam, because nothing about your little scheme made any sense whatsoever as anything *other* than a scam. Why would you not simply contact the store owner and urge him to backup his videos on another site?

Why would *you* need to acquire someone else's content at all, and why would anyone give *you* their *own* money to do this? What possible function would your role as a middleman serve -other than to line your own pockets?

You are one of the most laughably unskilled liars I've ever encountered. 😄
Sweet and to the point:
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

These are from before. I'll add from the good old times before I got my first car and had to rely on public transportation.

Chinse office lady

White girl asleep

Indian girl asleep

Chinse office lady

Chinese office lady
Collegetownstudios

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:08 pm "That wasn't a scam. I was very passionate about that store"

It was most definitely a scam, because nothing about your little scheme made any sense whatsoever as anything *other* than a scam. Why would you not simply contact the store owner and urge him to backup his videos on another site?

Why would *you* need to acquire someone else's content at all, and why would anyone give *you* their *own* money to do this? What possible function would your role as a middleman serve -other than to line your own pockets?

You are one of the most laughably unskilled liars I've ever encountered. 😄
A) On Clips4sale, you can't contact any store owners unless they put their email out there, or you sign up to an email list after purchasing their content. I don't make it a habit of buying things from C4S, just because I have resources to get what I need.

That Store owner never put their contact info out there. So, I can't contact them.

B) I've contacted some store owners in the past. They expressed difficulty in finding places to put their content because it's usually too expensive, or they just downright don't understand it and are unsure of how to proceed.

C4S literally brainwashes people indirectly, into a poverty mindset. When you're making 3 - 4 hundred per month, as was my case, it can be difficult after a while, to see how you can make thousands per month.

When I started my website off of clips4sale, I was very frightened because of the money it took to launch it. It was about three months of my sales. But I went forward, burdened the pain, and came out successful. But, then there are lots of other issues that go along with being your own e-commerce person. For instance, we have pirates that take our content and sell it as their own. We have customers that send chargebacks, which end up killing the business altogether, because your site won't be able to take card purchases without a payment processor. And they don't stop attacking. And they don't give a fuck.

So, it's VERY understandable that they don't want to get something bigger like an e-commerce store of their own, or a streaming site of their own. It's hard.

C) I wanted the content because I liked his work. I know other people probably liked it as well, so I let people know about it. In exchange for helping they'd have gotten the stuff as well. I literally explained that in the thread you mentioned. My role as middleman? I don't think of myself as a middleman. Just a person with a very high speed internet connection who is willing to help others enjoy their life.

D) I'm an unskilled liar, because I don't make it a habit to lie.

In the end, though, this is about your perceptions.
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

Salesgirl at one of the first companies I worked at. She's Serbian

Chinese office lady on train

Indian girl on train
Collegetownstudios

Herzal wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:57 pm Salesgirl at one of the first companies I worked at. She's Serbian

Chinese office lady on train

Indian girl on train
I love these pics. Are there videos to go with them?
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

Yup,

I am working on them
Collegetownstudios

Herzal wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:06 pm Yup,

I am working on them
Awesome! I would love to see them!
Chippy1231

Post by Chippy1231 »

Keep em coming, how are people capturing candid videos these days without being caught?
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

Background recorder app
Chippy1231

Post by Chippy1231 »

Yeah I was thinking that, but you still have to be somewhat natural with the positioning of your phone to as well as capturing the target.
Herzal check your inbox
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

You can turn it on and then just text or browse the web. Another way is to simply hold the phone as if you don't have pockets (just keep the phone in your hand with screen towards you and back towards the girl), walk up to a girl and talk to her. Both methods are very natural body position.

Most of these I took simply by holding the phone out while talking to the girls.

Try this at home: stand up, hold your phone around your thigh with backside of the phone facing outward (towards girl). It is a very natural and easy posture. The only downside is you can't zoom in because you cannot see what you're shooting, so there is a higher chance you would miss the intended shoeplay.
Chippy1231

Post by Chippy1231 »

Good methods. I use these to I was just seeing if anybody else had any other good ones, I have a private playlist with tons of candid catches I captured if anybody would like to see and trade.
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

Indian girl at school:

Another Indian girl at school: yes, that's mid drop

Believe she's Eastern European: