My Candid Journey (will be updated regularly)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Herzal

My Candid Journey (will be updated regularly)

Post by Herzal »

Hi,

I am human resources and worked in all-girl team. I dated 3 girls in the company and I will share with you my experience and look for candids stored on drive.

Here is the original post: http://www.crazyforfeet.com/forum/viewt ... ad#p120686

Compliance girl - I dated her. She wear flats. She takes them off and walks barefoot on the carpet at work. She dangles and dips wildly while at work and on dates. Here is a picture of her spinning her cheap Ardene flats:

IT intern girl Jas - she wear flats. She always chat with her fiance during lunch and break, which causes her to mindlessly dangle and dip her flats. I caught this one sitting with her at a coffee shop before work:

IT intern girl Joy - she always switch from socks and running shoes to nylons and simple flats at work. She starts dangling the moment she sits down. She is by far the most frequent dangler. Here is shot of her at lunch room:

Salesgirl R - I only saw her once and she dangled. So, there's that:

Sales girl D - other people will be wearing boots and she comes to work in flats and dangles them. She is one of the top shoeplayers I have seen at work:

Now... time to get my gf dangling. It is Christmas season and I need to gift her something :)

jack12

Re: My Candid Journey (will be updated regularly)

Post by jack12 »

Wow. Thank you very much. Please provide videos for all of them.
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

That is coming up

I am also getting a pair of luxury shoes for my gf. The point is I want to buy something that makes it easy for them to dangle or uncomfortable to keep on :D

Suggestions?
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

I'll be following this with great interest. Great start!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Herzal wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:35 am That is coming up

I am also getting a pair of luxury shoes for my gf. The point is I want to buy something that makes it easy for them to dangle or uncomfortable to keep on :D

Suggestions?
Get flats a half size bigger than her foot. She won't be able to control the dangle. It will happen regardless.
dakmar

Post by dakmar »

Suggestions?
Pretty much all sexy and tall heels cover these conditions ;)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Suggestions?
Get some Louboutin's. The genius behind them said many times that he doesn't care about comfort:
https://www.tatlerasia.com/style/fashio ... -for-women
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

Thanks!

My gf - I just bought her a new pair. She has 2 pairs of black heels:

She is a dangler. Before she joined our company, she was always meeting clients and therefore in heels.

She joined our company and worked for 1 year before COVID started and has to go work from home.

The 1st set she left in the office and did not take home when COVID lockdown started. I was among the 20 employees out of 400 employees who remained in office while everyone went home. One day I was reorganizing the office and saw her shoes. It was low, somewhat wide, short heels but very worn inside. Every time I walked by she had them dangled from her toes but I have not seen her dangle too intensely.

The 2nd pair is much newer and taller heels but since she has been working from home, I only saw her in them once. We only recently started seeing each other.

I will be hunting for her action :)

In the meantime, here's more of our IT intern girl Jas:

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully we can get some dipping in high heels
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

Another one salesgirl. She continues her shameless shoeplay throughout our conversation.

I took my girl to shopping and had her try hosed feet on some nice heels and flats, all of then .5 size bigger.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Herzal wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:39 pm I took my girl to shopping and had her try hosed feet on some nice heels and flats, all of then .5 size bigger.
Good man, you're going to enjoy the shoeplay you get.
I once had a model wear a pair a half-size bigger, and the shoeplay was glorious.
I lost it in a HDD crash, and I think about it often.
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

I gave my girl a surprise present today - Michael Kors bag and flats a half size big.

She is always barefoot at home so I told her to try it on.

When she did, I moved in to make out. Because she is shorter, she had to stand on her tiptoes. I pushed her into a wall to see her reflection in the mirror and just like I guessed, she was tiptoeing out of her flats.

Date this Saturday, hoping for some shots.
danglerulz

Post by danglerulz »

Herzal wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:39 pm Another one salesgirl. She continues her shameless shoeplay throughout our conversation.

I took my girl to shopping and had her try hosed feet on some nice heels and flats, all of then .5 size bigger.
So sexy! Do you have more of her?
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Sales girl, huh? That's strange, the "store" doesn't look very busy...
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Herzal

Post by Herzal »

They sell shit on the phone like Grant Cardone's style work environment
notalwaysright10000

Herzal wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:10 pm They sell shit on the phone like Grant Cardone's style work environment
Sure they do, "Solebug".
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:03 pm
Herzal wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:10 pm They sell shit on the phone like Grant Cardone's style work environment
Sure they do, "Solebug".
Imagine insulting someone with great content to share? I'm in sales without any face to face contact (everything done on the phone or Zoom) and that predated Covid!! Perhaps an attitude adjustment would be fitting. Anyway, awesome pictures my man. Keep it up Herzal!
notalwaysright10000

MM12 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:09 pm
notalwaysright10000 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:03 pm
Sure they do, "Solebug".
Imagine insulting someone with great content to share? I'm in sales without any face to face contact (everything done on the phone or Zoom) and that predated Covid!! Perhaps an attitude adjustment would be fitting. Anyway, awesome pictures my man. Keep it up Herzal!
I've learned to be skeptical by default of alleged candids. I'd really prefer to be wrong, but I can't help but notice how the "coffee shop" appears to have exactly same floor and chairs as the "office". :S

http://www.crazyforfeet.com/forum/viewt ... ad#p120686
Sweet and to the point:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I will NEVER understand why you guys feel the need to add such nasty comments on someone who is posting such lovely content.
So if it is not candid WHO CARES. Just thank him for posting it, enjoy it, and keep your nasty comments to yourself! The last thing this community need is to discourage people who are actually willing to post content!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
dead357

Post by dead357 »

Great post, thanx