How to get my feet smelly?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Cleo

How to get my feet smelly?

Post by Cleo »

Hey guys,

recently I heard that some like it when womens feet are smelly.
Now my "problem" is that I cant get mine to smell...
Even if I do sports in summer they dont smell. Is there a trick to do that somehow?

Thank you :)

paradigm88

Re: How to get my feet smelly?

Post by paradigm88 »

That doesn't sound like much of a problem to me!

Seems the root of odor problems is often heat and sweat. Wearing cheap shoes or shoes that don't breathe well, wearing them on long walks or gym days, wearing them too long...all of those seem to add up.

There's also a time element; it seems that women into odor would sometimes wear the same pair of hose for a few days.

It's not my cup of tea, but as odor/smell are big components of the foot interest, those are the things I've seen touted as reasons!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

That's one of the weirdest wishes I ever heard

Anyway all you have to do is wear your socks or stockings for 3 days and not wash them. Also if you play sports don't wear socks. The shoe and foot will cause smelly bacteria.
Cleo

Post by Cleo »

Thanks for your insights. Thats exactly what I did but still doesn't work. I thought there might be a trick... :/
selfless sole

Post by selfless sole »

My Sweetie has feet that even after days unwashed do not smell beyond a light, very sexy musk. Like many foot men, I do like when her feet get wet and smelly but she just normally doesn't smell too pungent... Until she got these cheep, black faux furry slippers for around the house. At first, I was quietly pouting a bit that her feet were covered in the evening. She wore them constantly for two or three nights. On the third night I was dropping nookie hints around and she was feeling it to. She wanted me to talk her into it through her peds and after some courting I removed her slippers to persuade via. her soft hard working feet. OMG!!! They were stinky to high heaven!!! I'd never experienced anything like it with her. The enveloping scent was super intense and I was unbelievablely hard and turned on. So much so I really had to back off a bit to really enjoy it while still trying to make her feel good All I really wanted to do at that point was bury myself in those all enveloping soles. Greedy and selfish. She was actually embarrassed, thinking I would be turned off. I was fully prepared for her to be weirded out but she just rubbed those smelly, wet with perspiration and almost fluted in wrinkles, feet all over my newly shaven face. ( I just happened to shave my beard off that day. Perfect timing) So that may not help you much but I really dig your efforts to make someone think they died and went to heaven.