Requests for my wife’s gorgeous feet

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Feetforever

Requests for my wife’s gorgeous feet

Post by Feetforever »

Hi,

So here are my wife’s gorgeous feet! She is very much into my foot fetish, so much so we’d like some photo requests… hit us with them??

Also what do you all think of her gorgeous feet?
Attachments
E35ED7E1-DCEA-4D53-B862-927AD5426609.jpeg
4A77F377-D309-45F1-ACEE-17F2B807009C.jpeg

WadeLuther

Re: Requests for my wife’s gorgeous feet

Post by WadeLuther »

Very nice! What size?

I can make requests?

• dirty soles
• dirty socks
• fishnet feet
• her soles with toes spread

That's a good start for now! ☺️
Feetforever

Post by Feetforever »

Hi,

They are a perfect size 6.

I have shown her your reply. The first thing she said was ‘you better buy me some fishnets’ lol
Footman222

Post by Footman222 »

Hi fellow foot lover!

First things first, please give your wife my compliments on her feet. They look beautiful. And very succulent soles. I’m sure you spend many hours at those feet.

I’m 7 years married. My wife lets me enjoy her feet whenever I like but she’s not too impressed with some of my desires. She will let me massage them to my hearts desire, but only once she’s showered. Which is a disappointment as I’d prefer to play with them straight out of her heels, but she’s too nervous of the smell.

I also like to see her squash things under her feet. Fruit is a big one for me, I try to imagine I’m the piece of fruit under her soles. Which leads me to my 2nd thing she has drawn the line with is…. We had a New Year’s Eve party a few years back. Once everyone left, we started to clean up. There was lots of balloons left. I asked her to slip her mules back on and pop the balloons under her heels. She instantly dismissed it as she said the popping terrifies her.

So my 2 request (if I may) would be a photo of you sniffing your wife’s beautiful soles. And a photo or even better a video of your wife popping some balloons with her feet and high heels

Thank you and keep enjoying those feet
Feetforever

Post by Feetforever »

As requested, here’s a balloon photo to keep you going! I have an awesome video too…. But looks like I can’t upload videos to here
Feetforever

Post by Feetforever »

Here it is
Attachments
DB6D60EC-B4C6-4ED5-A96A-CCBE000C831E.jpeg
WadeLuther

Post by WadeLuther »

Nice. Does she have sparkly pink paint? I think that would look lovely on her toes, or maybe just a light pink?

Does that mean that we're going to see some lovely fishnet toes soon? :imslow:
Feetforever

Post by Feetforever »

Oh wow yeah I agree pink would be very cute!!

I’ll add that to our shopping list along with the fishnets
Footman222

Post by Footman222 »

Feetforever wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:18 pm Here it is
Oh my goodness. Your wife’s feet on that balloon look so so very sexy. How was she when she burst the balloon? Did she enjoy it? Did it scare her? Did it excite her? What did you think when she burst it? Did it arouse you? Please upload the video when you can!
Feetforever

Post by Feetforever »

Footman222 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:39 pm
Feetforever wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:18 pm Here it is
Oh my goodness. Your wife’s feet on that balloon look so so very sexy. How was she when she burst the balloon? Did she enjoy it? Did it scare her? Did it excite her? What did you think when she burst it? Did it arouse you? Please upload the video when you can!
Wow so many questions!!

Yes I agree they look so sexy. I’m not sure if she enjoyed it as I was at work at the time, but when she send me the video it turned me on a lot, I mean a lot!!!! I think this is definitely a new favourite activity. So much so that she’s actually agreed to pop a few balloons for me Friday night, which i already know is going to blow my mind!!
Feetforever

Post by Feetforever »

Hi,
What does this mean?
WadeLuther

Post by WadeLuther »

Hi! I think this is a great thread, not only because we get to appreciate her lovely feet, but because we can make requests. This is very fun and exciting! I can't wait to see more! 😍