Help finding an old video

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

ethered1

Help finding an old video

Post by ethered1 »

Hey guys,

First of all, I want to thank all of you for this website, this forum and all the amazing videos you've all shared over the years, in particular of course Nyllover who has created such an awesome safe haven for people with our particular kink. I've been coming to this site weekly for I think close to 10 years now, and it's crazy to think how this site has been such a regular part of my life for so long.

I just made an account for the first time, because I wanted to ask you guys if you could help me find an old video. Many years ago someone posted a video on here of a Japanese girl in a classroom with a black English teacher. He starts giving her English lessons I believe, and she starts using her feet to seduce him under the table and eventually give him a footjob. No matter what I try I can't seem to find the video here or elsewhere on the web, so I'm hoping that some of the veterans on here no which video I'm talking about and have it in their archives. Hopefully you guys can help me out, many thanks in advance!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Help finding an old video

Post by nyllover »

Moved to the correct section, good luck (and thanks for the nice words!)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.