Unsolicited Footsies?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Unsolicited Footsies?

Post by Baloo_135 »

Has anyone experienced an unsolicited footsie from a girl into you, but you were taken or she was taken and you weren't sure to enjoy? Like a typical movie scene.

Some years back I was we were at a bar having a great time with a group of friends. Everyone was rather drunk. My gf couldn't make it last minute but insisted I still go. The party continued at a house with a couple of us. I was sitting on the couch next to my Filipina friend and another girl was across from us. I was a little tipsy but they were hammered and giggling away. The Filipina girl had black pants and black socks and had her boots off. I had dress socks and shoes off too. She was laughing and playfully touching my arm in a flirty way. Innocent and I thought whatever. Then she scooted closer so our legs were touching. Kinda close but still not that bad I thought. Then her ankle nudged mine. I nudged back in a playful way because we were laughing at something. Then she decided to place her toes on mine.

That's when I froze. We were still joking around but she began to wiggly her toes playful like. I'll admit I really liked it and I lifted my toes into hers for more pressure. She took this as the go ahead and then she started sensually caressing my whole foot and up to my ankle. I really liked it. Then she was leaning in and started putting her arms around me and that's when I stopped her. At the same time the other girl (who was also drunk) said "Hey!!! You're taken! Watch it cuz that's messed!" I agreed and laid the Filipina girl on the couch and suggested she sleep. That's when I said my good byes.

Totally wasn't expecting that from a friend and luckily nothing more came of it.

Anyone else wanna share?