Swinger Couples?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Swinger Couples?

Post by Baloo_135 »

I've had some guys reach out to be about having their wives tease me under the table. Sending pics of their wife and saying she would be up for it. My wife knows about me posting are videos on YouTube and is ok with it as long as I don't show our faces. But I know 100% she wouldn't be into teasing other guys physically.

Honestly... if it just a footsie game I would be intrigued 🤔 😄. But I wouldn't go any further. Is there anyone in this forum that has done some swinger stuff before? I'm curious?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Swinger Couples?

Post by nyllover »

There was a couple, a while ago, that posted some pretty hot videos on Youtube (if I'm not mistaken). Although I never really understood if they were staged (agreed before) or if she was really going out teasing strangers...pretty hot stuff 😁

As of me... I would have no problems in her doing it, but I'm pretty sure she would not agree. She's not into that kind of games, at all
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Re: Swinger Couples?

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:15 pm There was a couple, a while ago, that posted some pretty hot videos on Youtube (if I'm not mistaken). Although I never really understood if they were staged (agreed before) or if she was really going out teasing strangers...pretty hot stuff 😁

As of me... I would have no problems in her doing it, but I'm pretty sure she would not agree. She's not into that kind of games, at all
Yes! His account was like Glockable or something. He was one of the guys who reached out ( or so he claims). His wife was brunette with thick legs. She would go sit with guys in public and dangle her heel and play some footsies. Some guys she filmed at home with. He said the ones at home were staged. His stuff kept getting taken down so he just gave up.

I told him if I was in the area then let's set it up. Lol