Footsie Under the Table Content

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Footsie Under the Table Content

Post by Baloo_135 »

Let me know if this is cool to ask but does anyone know of a good Only Fans/ Patreon/ or website that does customs of footsie under the table? I found some women on IG who do customs but they are super pricey. I paid 100 for a 5min video. It was great but I'm not Daddy Worbucks lol.

There are some sites with clips added but it wasn't their forte and requests take forever to make.

Also to clarify I am Damian F on YouTube and I create videos with my wife. Just curious to find other content like it is all πŸ˜€.

Thank you

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Footsie Under the Table Content

Post by nyllover »

So... you think 100 USD for a 5-minute video that involves two actors is expensive? Well...good luck with that...
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: ↑Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:04 pm So... you think 100 USD for a 5-minute video that involves two actors is expensive? Well...good luck with that...
Wouldn't go as far as calling them actors. I got this from a social media influencer known for selling her nylons. Her and her husband filmed with a phone under their kitchen table. It was sexy but I was expecting a bit more.

Now you and Nyllady on the other hand I'd pay 200 usd for. The public clips over 10min are legend. I haven't seen anywhere else online anyone who does that.

I did find a couple who are filming the same thing from their kitchen table for 20usd. I think that's more reasonable. But then again these are my 1st custom requests so what do I know?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well, since it's your first custom... picture this.
You are still asking 2 people (doesn't matter if they are married or whatever) to:
- Dress up
- Prepare the room (if done properly, you need to set up lights, the camera on a tripod, etc)
- Film the video
- Clean the room
- Edit and post-process the video
- Send it to you

I'm not trying to be nasty or anything, just trying to let you see the whole picture.
Would you do it for 20 USD?

P.S. thank you for your super kind words about us 😊
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: ↑Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:41 am Well, since it's your first custom... picture this.
You are still asking 2 people (doesn't matter if they are married or whatever) to:
- Dress up
- Prepare the room (if done properly, you need to set up lights, the camera on a tripod, etc)
- Film the video
- Clean the room
- Edit and post-process the video
- Send it to you

I'm not trying to be nasty or anything, just trying to let you see the whole picture.
Would you do it for 20 USD?

P.S. thank you for your super kind words about us 😊
Well when you put it like that..... πŸ˜¬πŸ€” Good point
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

No worries...it's just that I have been making custom videos for like 15 years now...and I know how difficult it is to see things from the producer's perspective when you are not a producer yourself 😊
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Baloo_135 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:26 pm Let me know if this is cool to ask but does anyone know of a good Only Fans/ Patreon/ or website that does customs of footsie under the table? I found some women on IG who do customs but they are super pricey. I paid 100 for a 5min video. It was great but I'm not Daddy Worbucks lol.

There are some sites with clips added but it wasn't their forte and requests take forever to make.

Also to clarify I am Damian F on YouTube and I create videos with my wife. Just curious to find other content like it is all πŸ˜€.

Thank you
I can only imagine how you and nyllady are flooded with requests. My wife and I have an IG and YouTube of fun footsie games just shot on the phone and the requests we get to do XYZ is alot. I can understand
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Oh no, don't get me wrong... my wife slowed down a lot on custom videos. Most of my experience comes from the custom video service my company offers on FootFetishCustom.com 😊
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: ↑Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:39 pm Oh no, don't get me wrong... my wife slowed down a lot on custom videos. Most of my experience comes from the custom video service my company offers on FootFetishCustom.com 😊
Holy shit!!! How did I not know about this site? You probably mentioned it a bunch and I wasn't paying attention. Im actually browsing through.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

It's part of the network of sites we own, an ugly looking list can be found here 😊
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: ↑Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:31 pm It's part of the network of sites we own, an ugly looking list can be found here 😊
Did not know Petra feet was a part of this. She is good. Well... looks like I'm doing some researching. Lol
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Awesome 😁😁