Girls Night

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Girls Night

Post by Baloo_135 »

Alicia is doing a girls night. I was watching TV on the couch and she came down to show me her outfit. She had dark jeans, tall boots, and a gray blouse. She looked like a Rockstar. She went back upstairs to do her hair and I dozed off. I woke up suddenly to a tickle in my shin. I open my eyes and she is wigging her toes on me wearing her Wolford tights! I said " Hey!!! You can't go out like that! All the guys will jump on you lol" She also had a black flower dress that made her butt look nice. She said " these will keep me warm and the place we are going to is dressy" She ended up pair this with these maroon ankle boots. She padded back upstairs and I followed like a puppy to snap some pics.

I said to hurry back home. She lifted her foot up to my junk and said " Only if you massage me later" Ofcourse!!! I love rubbing her nylon feet. : )
Attachments
Screenshot_20210821-154454_Gallery.jpg

Slacksnsocks

Re: Girls Night

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Wow great pic! I can't believe I just saw this! Love the floral dress with those opaque black tights - they look great to play around with :)
Baloo_135

Re: Girls Night

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:01 pm Wow great pic! I can't believe I just saw this! Love the floral dress with those opaque black tights - they look great to play around with :)
I wanted to fondle her when she got home but it was really late and she was exhausted. She propped her feet on my legs a bit then we went to sleep.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210824-144822_Gallery.jpg