Filming with Alicia

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Filming with Alicia

Post by Baloo_135 »

Alicia and I are doing some planning for some videos we can make. We sometimes record are dirty little footsie games when we dress up for dates. It adds to our sex life and it gives me content to watch when she isn't around. She has been very cool about it over the years and will go out of the way to put nylons on with her " acting" lol. We are at point where she knows exactly what I like. I'll merely place the camera under the table and sit back and enjoy.

The videos we make are like art work. I'll wear dressy pants to make it easier for her. I'll sometimes where colored dress socks with designs. Under the table can be dark and sometimes you can't really see what her foot is doing. These types of socks bring out her black stockings. Also, I love the imagine of her sophisticated and sexy foot seducing this poor nerd's leg lol ( which is not too far from the truth) I'll incorporate some reactions.  When I first feel contact I'll nervously shake my foot. Same when she slides her foot up my pantleg. When my sock is pulled down ill stretch my leg and finally succumb to her wishes. If she is trying to take my shoe off ill assist. At times she wants me to play back.

Its too hot for nylons now but she is up for some barefoot and flats. She is handy with her toes and figured out how to untie my laces.

We toyed with an Only Fans for some extra income. She isn't too sure about it. Sure, extra money sounds appealing to her but we don't want it to become " work". The videos we make are for fun and pleasure on our sex life. We did a trial run on YouTube.  Posted some videos and seen the multiple comments. Alicia was surprised that people were a fan of her feet. There is another couple Acts of Shoeplay that also filmed footsie scenes in public and of course Nyllover and Nyllady. Otherwise there isn't a lot of content specific to couples filming quality footsies, so it would be a nice niche. We'd only do it if Alicia was 100% in which I respect.

paradigm88

Re: Filming with Alicia

Post by paradigm88 »

I was wondering why you took the videos down. I was honestly fearing the worst! Glad to hear that's not the case.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

paradigm88 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:14 am I was wondering why you took the videos down. I was honestly fearing the worst! Glad to hear that's not the case.
Appreciate the concern. Plus covid put a damper on everything and couldn't put up new content. Who know, maybe we'll make some new stuff and post?
Vin

Post by Vin »

I was wondering about recording some footsie videos when I get the chance, but I'm also worried about the low quality of the undertable videos, when recorded by phone. I wouldn't bother placing an actual camera in public underneath a table, but what about a GoPro? Did anyone try it for such videos? Seems like it could be very useful.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Vin wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:17 am I was wondering about recording some footsie videos when I get the chance, but I'm also worried about the low quality of the undertable videos, when recorded by phone. I wouldn't bother placing an actual camera in public underneath a table, but what about a GoPro? Did anyone try it for such videos? Seems like it could be very useful.
I looked into a similar device but it was more of a security cam you can view with your phone. It was small and easy to hide but I was hesitant of the quality. Now that you mention it I'm researching Go Pro. It would make life easier especially in public. The hard part is setting up the camera and not getting attention. Alicia is ok with some footsies as long as it's not out in the open or people aren't starring too hard. She doesn't mind. But setting the damn camera sucks! Of course the dark underside of the table is secretive but you can barely see.