It smells like....?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

It smells like....?

Post by ShoeplayJ »

So I realize this was kind of briefly touched upon in another thread a little while ago, but I wanna have a go at the topic again without bumping older stuff. When it comes to feet and shoeplay, one very fascinating aspect of it (especially when I read other people's stories or video descriptions) is the smell (and no, it's NOT just because I've been having chronic sinus issues these past few years...ok maybe...? LOL). I read a lot of guys talking about "intoxicating" smells and I just wanna see if anyone has any actual feedback to share about that.

What's been your experience as far as the smell, when it comes to women's feet? Let's say a woman in the near vicinity kicks off her shoes or does some shoeplay (or it's a girl you're getting intimate with and she sticks her feet in your face etc.). For all intents and purposes let's see they are closed-toe/confining shoes that she's probably worn for a few hours. First off is the smell something you look for or pay much attention to, or is it
one of those "I can take it or leave it" type things? IF there was a smell, how would you describe it? I've read every description from body lotion to, cheesy to corn chips to just "sweaty" (which can mean different things to different people LOL). Any significant experiences that stand out?

I'm also particularly interested in what you've noticed with women who were barefoot vs. wearing stockings/nylons (again after they've been in their shoes for some time and kicked them off or started playing with them)? I've been around when a woman had sweaty socks and.....whew boy LOL. But what about stockings? I've heard women say that they actually kind of keep smell AWAY, whereas I've read stories of guys saying they noticed a "pungent" smell from a woman's stocking feet. When it comes to the strong "stinky" scents, have you noticed it more with bare feet or in hose? Has it ever been your experience that a woman has removed her shoes and fouled up the area (would you say this is a thing when they have on stockings?)?

This is just something I've been wondering and...well..I haven't really posted here in quite awhile so I figured I'd knock out two birds with one stone with this line of questioning.

Discuss?

tobydole

Re: It smells like....

Post by tobydole »

Alright well, I unfortunately haven't had too many good candid female smell experiences in life (yet). But back in high school there was this one girl who wore moccasins all the time - very very trashed moccasins I might add. She would dangle a lot with them but not much more. She wore them bare and with those little ped socks whatever you call them.

Well anyway at one point in a class she used to sit behind me. At that point I wasn't really focused on foot scent, but I know that some days there would be this really odd foul smell. Honestly it was kind of repulsive at the time. At one point I turned around to see if she was dangling and she was, And that's when I began to put 2 and 2 together. That repulsive smell IMMEDIATELY became extremely attractive to me at that point, and I have been into the scent ever sense.

And I mean it when I say this - those moccasins were absolutely trashed. I really really wish I would have gotten a chance to steal them, lol.

I've had the ability to secretly smell a coworker's shoes left in a locker too but I'm not sure people here wanna hear that stuff or not lol.
ShoeplayJ

Re: It smells like....

Post by ShoeplayJ »

tobydole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:58 am Well anyway at one point in a class she used to sit behind me. At that point I wasn't really focused on foot scent, but I know that some days there would be this really odd foul smell. Honestly it was kind of repulsive at the time. At one point I turned around to see if she was dangling and she was, And that's when I began to put 2 and 2 together. That repulsive smell IMMEDIATELY became extremely attractive to me at that point, and I have been into the scent ever sense.

And I mean it when I say this - those moccasins were absolutely trashed. I really really wish I would have gotten a chance to steal them, lol.
Nice! What would you say that smell was comparable to?
tobydole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:58 am I've had the ability to secretly smell a coworker's shoes left in a locker too but I'm not sure people here wanna hear that stuff or not lol.
Lol The thought of doing such things gives me anxiety, but I'm curious about this experience as well.
Baloo_135

Re: It smells like....?

Post by Baloo_135 »

Mostly lovely smelling. In regards to nylons and tights the women I been with all smelt fresh of lotion and laundry detergent. My current women is baffled that she can wear black nylons with ankle boots all day and have fresh feet. She will immediately come home and kick them off and say " hurry, smell!" LOL And I always say " Fresh!" She knows I love a bit of funk. At work she wears athletic socks and sneakers. Some days it's " OMG! It's sour!" Like aged sour cream. Sometimes her barefoot smell nice like apples.

One girl I dated had a great smell too. One day after a work out she undressed and took a shower. I seen her empty reebok on the floor and was curious. I took a wiff and it smelled of movie theater popcorn with butter. Amazing.

My current girl doesn't wear her heels and nylons enough to capture the smell. That's why she is always fresh.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Baloo_135 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:43 pm Mostly lovely smelling. In regards to nylons and tights the women I been with all smelt fresh of lotion and laundry detergent. My current women is baffled that she can wear black nylons with ankle boots all day and have fresh feet. She will immediately come home and kick them off and say " hurry, smell!" LOL And I always say " Fresh!" She knows I love a bit of funk. At work she wears athletic socks and sneakers. Some days it's " OMG! It's sour!" Like aged sour cream. Sometimes her barefoot smell nice like apples.
LOL "Hurry, smell!" I love it. That's wild though. I've heard some ladies say that nylons "don't breathe very well" and so they avoid wearing them, then you hear about so many ladies still having fresh smelling feet after a long day in nylons and close-toed shoes.

As a kid, when I first tried to put waves in my hair, instead of buying a "wave cap" from the store, my mom made a makeshift one for me out of a worn pair of nylons. Basically you wear it overnight to hold the style and then lightly brush it again in the morning. With the way that thing absorbed sweat and wreaked the next morning, I got really curious about the women who wore them on their legs and feet.
I've been attracted to women's feet since I was a toddler, but around this time is when I was REALLY starting to notice girls, especially their feet. My middle school at that time required uniforms, and stockings was apart of the ladies' attire,
and I remember going to school the next day, observing the female students and teachers in their stockings and wondering if a similar smell emitted from their feet after they'd sweated all day, of course I was too awkward and too chicken to find out. :superlol:

Granted I realize then and now that there's (likely) a significant difference between the sweat glands on a young male's head vs a ladies foot LOL, but my point is that you figure "exposed head lying in an air conditioned room still funks up a cap made out of "stocking material" in a matter of a night, SURELY being enclosed in hot shoes on sweaty feet for the length of a work/school day would produce a noticeable odor as well" — yet here I am, finding out for a lot of women the opposite is true, even for the ladies who are prone to heavy sweats. I'm strictly going by what I've heard, as I haven't been close enough to enough stocking feet to say for sure. But everything I've heard is certainly kind of...mystifying? But I'm probably way oversimplifying it and this is why I'm not scientist LOL.

One girl I dated had a great smell too. One day after a work out she undressed and took a shower. I seen her empty reebok on the floor and was curious. I took a wiff and it smelled of movie theater popcorn with butter. Amazing.

My current girl doesn't wear her heels and nylons enough to capture the smell. That's why she is always fresh.
Movie theater popcorn with butter — not THAT's a new one, I've never heard before. I'm more familiar with the "Fritos/FREE TOES" smell and another smell that's similar to mold almost, but I can't say I've ever heard of this buttery popcorn smell. That's awesome! LOL
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

When my girl wears her black ankle socks a while she gets the frito smell. When I was little crawling under tables I remember a distinct smell from women's pantyhose feet, even with their shoes on. It was intoxicating. When I grew up i expected my partners to have a similar smell. None did but its ok. Like I mentioned before women I been with wore nylons and their feet smelled perfumy of body lotion and ripe fruits.

What's strange is my gfs feet do get sweaty. On dates she will have opaque tights and ankle boots. I'll hear the blop of her boot fall on the floor and her foot on my ankle. I feel the heat from her foot and a mild sweat. I figure her foot must have a stench. When we go home I'll take a giant sniff and nothing. Not even her boot smells. Lol. It baffles her too.
formerlyknownasE

Post by formerlyknownasE »

I have a couple experiences I have with some candids I've gotten.

She had a very sweaty popcorn scent to her feet, I wasn't even that close to her and I had my back turned but I could still smell her feet. I didn't even notice the hole in the sock till afterwards.

As you can see her socks were really dirty. And had them off halfway in the beginning. Her feet had a sour popcorn scent where I could smell it clearly through 2 hours of sitting there. She had a sour popcorn scent to her shoes. Also there was a girl behind her who I briefly sat next to(deciding which one) and her feet smelled as well but not as strong as hers.

This wasn't even the first time I could smell her feet, earlier I got her before wearing the same forces so it must be the shoes.
Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 13-39-23 FormerlyKnownasE on Instagram “#2 on my list of smelliest catches I got, she was there fo[...].png
This one had a very corn chip smell, she was there for hours but when I sat down across from her the smell filled the area.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Baloo_135 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:42 pm When my girl wears her black ankle socks a while she gets the frito smell. When I was little crawling under tables I remember a distinct smell from women's pantyhose feet, even with their shoes on. It was intoxicating. When I grew up i expected my partners to have a similar smell. None did but its ok. Like I mentioned before women I been with wore nylons and their feet smelled perfumy of body lotion and ripe fruits.
I vaguely recall doing a similar thing when I was little. I WANT to say I remember pantyhose feet having a distinct smell as well. Sinus issues are bitch, man. Thankfully I can still taste pretty well, so if my wife's pantyhose or bare feet have "had a day" (as her and I both say), then I still have ways to find out. LOL.
Baloo_135 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:42 pm What's strange is my gfs feet do get sweaty. On dates she will have opaque tights and ankle boots. I'll hear the blop of her boot fall on the floor and her foot on my ankle. I feel the heat from her foot and a mild sweat. I figure her foot must have a stench. When we go home I'll take a giant sniff and nothing. Not even her boot smells. Lol. It baffles her too.
That IS baffling. My wife has days like that too. There's times I've put her shows away for her after we've gotten home (we live everyone's shoes on a shoe rack in the hallway), the insides of her shoes would incredibly moist and you could feel the HEAT radiating from the inside and, wouldn't ya know it? Not a single solitary smell. She confirmed, even the kids confirmed — completely odorless. It baffles her because she's "been known to have stinky feet" <--- HER words. LOL
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

formerlyknownasE wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:47 pm I have a couple experiences I have with some candids I've gotten.

She had a very sweaty popcorn scent to her feet, I wasn't even that close to her and I had my back turned but I could still smell her feet. I didn't even notice the hole in the sock till afterwards.

As you can see her socks were really dirty. And had them off halfway in the beginning. Her feet had a sour popcorn scent where I could smell it clearly through 2 hours of sitting there. She had a sour popcorn scent to her shoes. Also there was a girl behind her who I briefly sat next to(deciding which one) and her feet smelled as well but not as strong as hers.

This wasn't even the first time I could smell her feet, earlier I got her before wearing the same forces so it must be the shoes.

Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 13-39-23 FormerlyKnownasE on Instagram “#2 on my list of smelliest catches I got, she was there fo[...].png

This one had a very corn chip smell, she was there for hours but when I sat down across from her the smell filled the area.
Some of your pictures aren't showing up now, and I saw them the other day. They were my favorites from the batch, pictures 3 - 5. I wish the last one didn't remind me of my mom or one of my big sister's feet, because it's nice — but, that exact shape and structure runs in the family lol.
formerlyknownasE

Post by formerlyknownasE »

I really don't know what happened but they were definitely my favorite as well. Here are them again

45356.png
689.png
342.png
Attachments
35367.png
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Since other older threads have been bumped lately, figured I'd revive this one.

A memory hit me the other day while I was sitting back with my bass guitar and smoking a bowl:

This is the short story of "Ms. S", an assistant teacher who in my memory resembled a short young Sabrina Le Beauf with thick framed glasses (I remember this about her because back then the Cosby Show was still airing new episodes I think and because I had a huge little kid crush on the character Sondra, I remember asking Ms. S if she WAS her. I recall her getting a hearty chuckle out of this question :superlol: ). She was short (I noticed this even as a little tyke. Hell if I saw her today I'd probably be towering over her) , a little pudgier than Sabrina and had long hair that she usually kept in a ponytail. What I remember most about her besides those details was her tendency to just barely keep her shoes dangling from her feet as she'd munch on whatever snack of the day. She dipped, and when she'd sit on top of one of the tables her feet would swing and her shoes would dangle precariously from her stocking or sometimes socked feet. On this day what I remember the most was accidentally taking in the aroma of her stocking feet.

Keep in mind this was when I was a youngin way back in the early 90s, so there's some major paraphrasing going on here.

I attended two different schools for kindergarten. When I was at the first school,
we still had nap time just like pre-k and with this being a tiny class inside of a tiny school, we napped in odd places, sometimes even behind chairs of teachers (all female). I remember during one particular naptime, I was laying wide awake as I always did and happened to be sneakishly playing with one of those removable pencil erasers and a tiny Hot Wheels car that I smuggled into school, when suddenly the car accidentally rolled underneath the chair of this  Ms. S — uh oh! Luckily for me, she herself took quite liking to me (nothing inappropriate, she just said I always looked like "a cute little ol' man". Still makes me blush to this day lol),  so unlike other teachers who'd freak THE FUCK out if we were caught bullshitting during naptime, THIS particular young woman was different. She was chill about that kind of stuff. She could firm, but she was fun and knew how to just let us be KIDS. Now...sneaking toys to school however was an entirely different matter, so I needed to hurry and grab it before she'd notice and that's when I saw it. Not my toy car — I saw that too. It was right next to her right foot but I saw something else; her silky stocking feet were OUT! This afternoon she was wearing black slacks, kitten heels and blue stockings with some major runs in them; she shoeplayed quite often but today her stocking feet were almost entirely lifted out of those worn floppy heels, with a fine run leading from the heel of her left foot down to the ball of it.
Damn! Suddenly I was anxious to get under her chair for a different reason. I looked up at her to see if the coast was clear to grab my toy and by all intents and purposes, it seemed she was off in her own world, eating her McDonald's, blissfully unaware of my hijinks.

Next, I looked to my left and my right to see if any of my other classmates were awake who might snitch — all good.

So I quickly crawled and made a break for it. As tiny as I was back then, I could slip right underneath that seat undetected. While successfully reattaining my property that's when the smell hit me. It was what I can only remember as being a strange but hypnotic hybrid of leather, some kind of cheap body lotion and a hint of something else, which I assuming was sweat. Like a dummy I took a deep breath to take in the scent. Let me be clear; I didn't put my nose to her feet and sniff. I wish I had and tempting though it was, the scent was strong enough that I didn't need to. There was maybe 8 inches between my face and her feet so I was right in the perfect zone. Unfortunately, as a lifelong sufferer of allergies and sinus issues, I guess I inhaled a little too loudly and that's when I suddenly seemed to pull Ms. S. out of her ...McTrance

"[My name]! Are you ok?? What are you doing out of your cot and under there? I could've ran you over!" she asked in between chewing her food and shuffling to put her shoes back on.

Scrambling to stuff my toy pocket, I remember stuttering quickly blurting the first thing I could think of "There was a big bug about to crawl to you but I think you scared it when you jumped"

And jump she did, once I said that. She REALLY DID NOT LIKE bugs.

"Oh no no nooo! Let me see", she quickly removed each shoe and fanned them towards the floor to "empty" them out. No bugs in sight. I was too focused on her standing there in stocking feet to remember much of what transpired next, other than her saying "well that was sweet of you to try and get it, but you should probably try to get some sleep. We're all going for a walk to the bakery later. No nap, no treats!" , as she put her shoes back on and sat back down. No treats?? Nap time it is then.

Shortly thereafter I laid back down in my cot, toys securely in my pocket and feigned sleep just well enough just so as not to miss out on the sweet baked treats later on.

And honestly that was that. Or rather, that's all I can remember. As I mentioned above, I'm paraphrasing for much of this being that it happened when I was kid over 25 years ago.

Any of you have any other feet aroma memories/stories (especially but not only involving nylons)?

I wrote the original draft of this while I was a passenger in a bumpy car ride with my nosy oldest child sitting in the seat behind me, so any oddities in my writing here are due to the crude environment I was in and from rushing.
christo

Post by christo »

I personally have come to recognize three scents. One is the nacho chip scent, another musty or earthy, and finally vinegar. I personally feel hosiery can and does make women's feet smellier especially depending on the shoes. I feel like the longer they wear the hose (days) the odor changes from, nacho or musty then finally vinegar (which for me is the worst). I actually really like the nacho chip and musty odors but only if I find her attractive or she has nice feet.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

christo wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:19 am I actually really like the nacho chip and musty odors but only if I find her attractive or she has nice feet.
Absolutely this.

About a week ago on one of my more clearer sinus days, I took a nice whiff of the insole of my wife's sneakers and I think I picked up that musky smell you mentioned. It's hard for me to describe, but it's like mix of sweat and...fabric? All I know is, it was great!

I don't think my wife ever had that nacho smell, but the vinegar-y smell was definitely pretty prominent especially in hose, maybe with a hint of what most describe as a "cheesy" smell (like parmesan, in my opinion).

Thanks for answering, man!