Flight Attendant During Delay....

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Flight Attendant During Delay....

Post by Mr. Mike »

2-1/2 hour delay last night, but I stayed on the plane for a while and got one of our flight attendants with her shoe off. unfortunately I got there about 10 seconds too late as she was messaging that foot when I got there.

footsie5

Re: Flight Attendant During Delay....

Post by footsie5 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:49 pm 2-1/2 hour delay last night, but I stayed on the plane for a while and got one of our flight attendants with her shoe off. unfortunately I got there about 10 seconds too late as she was messaging that foot when I got there.

too bad as that would have been the icing on the cake! I understand it's simply extremely difficult to catch live candid shots the moment they actually take off the shoes or rub their feet. 90% of the clips available online only show the candid shots after the shoes have been removed or after they rub their feet. The difficulty is of course being afraid of getting caught capturing the videos. The pretty ones usually react badly once they see someone discovering their feet activity as they never want to be caught being submissive or vulnerable when their feet hurt! Yes, the attractive ones are always afraid to get caught as removing shoes, rubbing feet for comfort, even getting a guy to massage their feet as they are too proud to admit they are the weaker sex when their feet hurt!

nevertheless good catch thanks!
llama

Post by llama »

Nice job mr mike.....probably the first candid video Ive seen in months
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Me as well. I almost dropped my phone I was so out of practice. I've been to the mall a few times since the restrictions have been dropped, but now, unless you're in a high end department store, all the girls are basically wearing tennis shoes, Sketchers to work anymore. Gone are the 80s and 90s with all the high heels and nylons....

llama wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:15 pm Nice job mr mike.....probably the first candid video Ive seen in months
kavbojc1

Post by kavbojc1 »

Great clip, thanks for this 👍
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

WOW!!! An AMAZING catch my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've been lucky to be in front of such a great show😁
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

echoing everyone above, what an excellent catch! Thank you for sharing!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Wait till you see what I got next