Family Fued- Foot Fetish Topic

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Family Fued- Foot Fetish Topic

Post by Baloo_135 »

What the heck?!!! The are running out of ideas haha. But here is a " If your date asks to touch your feet" question.

josephph

Re: Family Fued- Foot Fetish Topic

Post by josephph »

I like the "yes please" lady. A cool found, Baloo_135, I have not seen it before. I will share it on my Twitter now.
Fetish Cam Chat - fetish cam chat shows for you to enjoy and LivePantyhoseCam - is my new pantyhose live cam site. I hope that you like it.
christo

Post by christo »

Baloo_135 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:08 pm What the heck?!!! The are running out of ideas haha. But here is a " If your date asks to touch your feet" question.

Those fucking answers. Further making us out to be creeps, weirdos and perverts. Fuck them.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

christo wrote: ↑Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:04 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:08 pm What the heck?!!! The are running out of ideas haha. But here is a " If your date asks to touch your feet" question.

Those fucking answers. Further making us out to be creeps, weirdos and perverts. Fuck them.

Exactly! In this day in age you'd figure more people would have a better understanding. Also the " Foot Fetish" jokes are outdated and overplayed.