Last 3 pictures for you guys who have been supportive.

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

handy18327

Last 3 pictures for you guys who have been supportive.

Post by handy18327 »

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

All the best my friend, and many thanks as well! Remember, the door is always open! :ooook:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Oh...so you were still around. Good :)

Ah, just one thing...

I make a DAILY backup of the forum data, therefore i will repost the messages you deleted soon. If you want to do it first you are welcome, otherwise you know i will post again your pictures. I truly believe it was wrong of you to change all those messages (subject and text) after they have been there. It makes the board look like a mess and i don't like it.

Hope you reconsider your leaving, i love your photos :love:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
handy18327

Post by handy18327 »

nyllover wrote:Oh...so you were still around. Good :)

Ah, just one thing...

I make a DAILY backup of the forum data, therefore i will repost the messages you deleted soon. If you want to do it first you are welcome, otherwise you know i will post again your pictures. I truly believe it was wrong of you to change all those messages (subject and text) after they have been there. It makes the board look like a mess and i don't like it.

Hope you reconsider your leaving, i love your photos :love:
I'm sorry. As I said these are the last 3 pictures for those who have been supportive. I won't be posting any more. There are quite a number of other forums in my own language and I enjoy posting pictures there. Unlike this one, there are over 138,000 members and new pictures keep coming up all day long.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

handy18327 wrote:Maybe we have different cultures.
You can leave. You can stay. Do as you want. But don't think this has ANYTHING to do with culture. You just received ONE message saying "some of handy's picture are fake". You could have simply answered something like "believe what you want" and keep going but you chosed to stop. Ok, fine.

But please don't take the excuse of different culture. It doesn't work. :)

Thank you for what you've posted, enjoy your life and keep doing what you are doing. bye :kiss:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Thanks Handy I always supported you.
m66m

Post by m66m »

Nyllover, to the best of my knowledge, you seem to do extremely well with all the different cultures here. People who make lame excuses like "handy" are themselves lame.

nyllover wrote:
handy18327 wrote:Maybe we have different cultures.
You can leave. You can stay. Do as you want. But don't think this has ANYTHING to do with culture. You just received ONE message saying "some of handy's picture are fake". You could have simply answered something like "believe what you want" and keep going but you chosed to stop. Ok, fine.

But please don't take the excuse of different culture. It doesn't work. :)

Thank you for what you've posted, enjoy your life and keep doing what you are doing. bye :kiss:
Regards,

Michael
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

handy18327 wrote:Unlike this one, there are over 138,000 members and new pictures keep coming up all day long.
I know, we are a tiny little forum here. I was just hoping that someone with your great experience of big and famous forums would bring us some of those pictures. Well, never mind. I guess small forums will always remain small. :roll:

I am sorry we can't reach your level or quality and number of posts.

I guess it doesn't matter if i tell you that i'm sure those forums are not as specific as this one, where candid photos are just a little, not important, part of the forum .
Bye Handy, bye. Go and please, don't post any more comments like this, especially if you keep not posting answers but modifying your own messages, so that people don't notice the new text unless there are new replies.
You are clever, it must be because you are a member of those big forums...
handy18327

Post by handy18327 »

m66m wrote:Nyllover, to the best of my knowledge, you seem to do extremely well with all the different cultures here. People who make lame excuses like "handy" are themselves lame.
The fact here is beside discussing someone's leaving, how many great pictures you guys have seen after I stopped posting? I wish some day in future people like you could post at least one.

I also wish one day you could have a chance to look at some other forums where I really enjoy. This forum just seems like a place for people who have no pictures to post.
handy18327

Post by handy18327 »

nyllover wrote:
handy18327 wrote:Bye Handy, bye. Go and please, don't post any more comments like this, especially if you keep not posting answers but modifying your own messages, so that people don't notice the new text unless there are new replies.
You are clever, it must be because you are a member of those big forums...
As you might have already known I'm Asian and my English writing is not as good as you guys here. I have tried my best to write as good as I can. I would rather post pictures instead of writing any responses. I modified my messages just because I felt I had used a sensitive term and I needed to correct it. I didn't expect a response as fast as yours and I had no other intention at all when I edited my message. If you have a way to check the timing you will see we might have submitted at the same time. I'm so shocked even a person at your position could be so misunderstanding and suspecting. About "culture", what I tried to express is the "culture of posting", nothing to do with races. We DO have huge difference in posting pictures. And that's why I enjoy there (and I'm sorry to tell you those forums are also such specific). You don't need to be smart and I'm not. I just have many good pictures. At your position, be fair, be understanding, open your eyes, learn and make your forum move forwards.
m66m

Post by m66m »

You realize of course, that with one more post, you look more and more the fool. You had such potential, but what do you do? You trip yourself up and now you look bad.

I would hate to be your wife or girlfriend because it's apparent now that you need a great deal of attention.

Look, we've heard you, felt sorry for you, critisized others for critisizing you; but now, it's time for you to move along. No?

handy18327 wrote:
m66m wrote:Nyllover, to the best of my knowledge, you seem to do extremely well with all the different cultures here. People who make lame excuses like "handy" are themselves lame.
The fact here is beside discussing someone's leaving, how many great pictures you guys have seen after I stopped posting? I wish some day in future people like you could post at least one.

I also wish one day you could have a chance to look at some other forums where I really enjoy. This forum just seems like a place for people who have no pictures to post.
Regards,

Michael
rojo

Post by rojo »

Well, I hope all this is just a little misunderstanding... perhaps reading text sometimes causes people to misunderstand- its different from hearing how the person said it. I hope all of us mean well. Anyway, thanks for all your pics handy, we do hope that you would reconsider your decision.
I am guilty of being a member of who you said as people who don't post pictures- because for the simple reason that I am also asian (Filipino) and paying the dollar membership of websites simply is not practical for me, for the reason that the value of the Peso is far from that of the dollar. That's why I'm here, to be able to see posts from people like you who are willing to share. And I'm happy that you are also asian- an asian who has lots of pics to share. But if you get easily offended by the comments of the minute few, you shouldn't mind them, and should have defended your work, as nyllover said. Think about all the people who appreciate your work. And even if you consider this site to be small, you can help it become bigger, thru your posts. Please think about it, for all our sakes.
handy18327

Post by handy18327 »

m66m wrote:You realize of course, that with one more post, you look more and more the fool. You had such potential, but what do you do? You trip yourself up and now you look bad.

I would hate to be your wife or girlfriend because it's apparent now that you need a great deal of attention.

Look, we've heard you, felt sorry for you, critisized others for critisizing you; but now, it's time for you to move along. No?

handy18327 wrote:

I just wish to see a great picture from you, That's all. Don't bother thinking about being anyone's girl friend or wife. If you have time to think about this, post some pictures instead. I guess you poor boy must have saved my pictures because you are so scared I will delete them again. Want more? Btw, I have a wonderful wife who loves me so much. Do you have one?
m66m

Post by m66m »

If you were paying attention rather than crying about how hurt you are, you'd know I've been posting pix - some of which have more elements to them than yours.

In fact, if any one studies your pix, although extremely alluring, they do lack variety of scene. But, to pay you a compliment, I believe you have enormous sense of what "foot fetish" really means...

Are you leaving now?

handy18327 wrote:
m66m wrote:You realize of course, that with one more post, you look more and more the fool. You had such potential, but what do you do? You trip yourself up and now you look bad.

handy18327 wrote:

I just wish to see a great picture from you, That's all. Don't bother thinking about being anyone's girl friend or wife. If you have time to think about this, post some pictures instead. Btw, I have a wonderful wife who loves me so much? Do you have one?
Regards,

Michael
m66m

Post by m66m »

Btw, you were complaining about how your cultural difference doesn't allow you to properly convey your messages. I disagree. Your messages speak for themselves!!

handy18327 wrote:

handy18327 wrote:

I just wish to see a great picture from you, That's all. Don't bother thinking about being anyone's girl friend or wife. If you have time to think about this, post some pictures instead. I guess you poor boy must have saved my pictures because you are so scared I will delete them again. Want more? Btw, I have a wonderful wife who loves me so much. Do you have one?
Regards,

Michael
handy18327

Post by handy18327 »

m66m wrote:If you were paying attention rather than crying about how hurt you are, you'd know I've been posting pix - some of which have more elements to them than yours.

In fact, if any one studies your pix, although extremely alluring, they do lack variety of scene. But, to pay you a compliment, I believe you have enormous sense of what "foot fetish" really means...

Are you leaving now?

handy18327 wrote:

handy18327 wrote:

I just wish to see a great picture from you, That's all. Don't bother thinking about being anyone's girl friend or wife. If you have time to think about this, post some pictures instead. Btw, I have a wonderful wife who loves me so much? Do you have one?
It's so funny you didn't say this before you're found to have saved my pictures. Remember how you responded to another member ? - "Your efforts are appreciated, but I have to tell you, they pale in comparison to the Korean Carshow pics. Not even close. "Handy" has elevated the bar, so to speak, so whatever is posted from now on better be damned good" It really made me laugh out loud when I saw your last post. Who tripped himself and made himself look bad? Well, it's ok you save my pictures but make sure you poor boy won't claim them to be your own after a few years.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok, enough is enough.

You guys, ALL of you, STOP NOW.

I will close this thread and i hope you are not going to open a new one just to discuss this.

Handy, if you don't like this forum please leave NOW. If you go on posting in this way, all you are doing is causing problems to the forum.

This is a bad forum? fine. Leave. Now and forever. I prefer much more a small forum than a big forum where there are people who just want to argue argue argue.

You stated your point. You believe we are wrong. Fine.

To the moderators: please don't post anything after my post. I believe we all need to just forget all this and keep on doing what we all love. Thank you.