[ENG] Dipping and Dangling Section?

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] Dipping and Dangling Section?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Loving footsies and watching women dip and dangle their shoes from their foot usually are in the same catergory.It would be nice to to have a dipping and dangling section.For now I'll post my dipping and dangling experiences in the miscellaneous forum.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well, if it's just for the forum, i think i will add a section... would be different, of course, to have to include those scenes into our movie list.... it would really become too big for me then :wink:

It's just that i really want this site to remain "specific" for footsie, so then it's easier for me to manage it on my own... so...uhmmm... don't know... because if i add dangling and dipping... why then shouldn't i add a section for foot worship? foot massage? footjobs? see what i mean? :oops:

I hope more people will post their opinion in this topic, we need to discuss this!!

P.S. ah, by the way, could i ask you, when you write a message, to put "[ENG]" in front of the subject? thanks :wink:
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I'm with you on this, Nyllover. As far as the scene list goes, just stick to footsie. Otherwise it will be unmanageable. You can't be expected to be all things to all foot fetishists. We may all have our special likes but here we come for footsie (and there is plenty to be had)
wsrfr

[ENG] Dangling

Post by wsrfr »

I'm with footsie freak. I loooveee dangling, but I also like dipping. The legsandheels bd seems dead right now.