Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

llama

Re: Court Heaven

Post by llama »

I enjoy your recounts and truly understand why it is too risky to film. Thanks

pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:49 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:34 am Just curious have you ever been caught? Has anyone ever. complained?
Never been caught. I am very careful and discreet. Which is why you see I don’t take videos. When you start taking pics or videos, you’re risking yourself. The few times I’ve taken pics or videos is because I am in a secure spot where nobody will be able to see me doing it. Example. I didn’t film my paralegal yesterday. Chickened out. 😂
Job, reputation...none of that is worth getting caught. I'm just glad to get the stories. I have an imagination, that's all I need.

Always enjoy hearing the tales of shoeplay from the high court.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

footstrangle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:49 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:34 am Just curious have you ever been caught? Has anyone ever. complained?
Never been caught. I am very careful and discreet. Which is why you see I don’t take videos. When you start taking pics or videos, you’re risking yourself. The few times I’ve taken pics or videos is because I am in a secure spot where nobody will be able to see me doing it. Example. I didn’t film my paralegal yesterday. Chickened out. 😂
Yeah I wouldn't risk it especially with your job
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Hey guys! Thanks for the understanding and support.

I’ve just returned from a Mental Health dockets that are held in the afternoons. Since it’s 1 pm, I anticipated a lot of tired and painful feet. And the best part is, that most of the docket is done in the jury room in the back of the court room. Let’s begin with the case worker of my client. She was wearing this weird flat peep toe slingbacks. She sat and I pull my chair behind her to talk to her. The sling of her shoes slipped out of her heel, revealing both of her soles from the middle. Problem was, her feet seem unkept. Nail polish wearing off, and the callousness in the corner of her heel. But hey, it was a start. After finishing the Judge entered. She’s in her late 30s and cute as hell. She was wearing some low heel pumps. But no shoe play from her. Which is sad, because I suspect she has pretty feet. So, I was sitting between the Judge and another attorney, scanning the room. A few paralegals but in running shoes, and another with boots. The director of the appointed attorneys did have peep toe wedges but she was wearing this long pants that blocked the view. So I was giving up. Suddenly, this beautiful brunette attorney, that I’ve seen around lately, entered in some blue suede high heel pumps. They were not stilettos, but the chunky style of heels. She stood about 4 feet from me and leaned against the wall. Immediately she showed she was uncomfortable in those heels. The show started. Heelpopping. Pressing the front of the foot and letting the heel pop out. Dropping the shoe. Letting it out. The bottom of her heel was so red. There’s no doubt she was in pain. I felt so bad for her that I stood up and offered her my chair. She thanked me but she said she was going to be there just a few minutes more. So anyway, I remained standing, but kept watching that show. After she finished, she was excused by the Judge and she left. Nobody else shoeplayed. But still those few minutes made it all worthwhile!!
fooj666

Post by fooj666 »

Thank you footstrangle for all your amazing content. The way you describe everything, it feels as if we are their watching too.

I know you mentioned your very discreet, which is awesome…but have you ever thought a woman you’ve been watching shoeplay looks in your direction and sees you…maybe smirks and continues to play even more while glancing over at you?

And you mentioned in previous posts that you know some of these ladies. Have you ever divulged your secret? Do any of these ladies know your secret fetish??

Thanks again for posting and I look forward to reading more court room adventures.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

fooj666 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:32 pm Thank you footstrangle for all your amazing content. The way you describe everything, it feels as if we are their watching too.

I know you mentioned your very discreet, which is awesome…but have you ever thought a woman you’ve been watching shoeplay looks in your direction and sees you…maybe smirks and continues to play even more while glancing over at you?

And you mentioned in previous posts that you know some of these ladies. Have you ever divulged your secret? Do any of these ladies know your secret fetish??

Thanks again for posting and I look forward to reading more court room adventures.
I don’t think anyone has ever noticed. I only revealed it to my friend who is now a prosecutor. The one I posted recently she had her shoes off. She knows I like it. Though I don’t think she did it that day for me. Like she tells me, she says she does it unconsciously because her feet hurt from being on heels. I wish one of them would notice and smirk at me. So far it hasn’t happened.
fooj666

Post by fooj666 »

Oh man, that is crazy but understandable.
Well, I hope one day you do get that smirk as it will be memorable.

Thanks again for all your posting.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

This morning I had a missed opportunity in a time of shoeplay shortage (winter 🙁). So there I was speaking with this chubby female prosecutor. Today was a bit less warmer, and she was wearing these new mocasines with low chunky heel. Then the Judge called her to do a plea. Because of the shoes most women were wearing, I tended to my notes on my phone, when I hear that familiar sound coming from the bench. It happened so fast, but at least I was able to see her putting her foot back on the moccasin after what looked like an incredible dip. I was pissed of missing that show.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:55 pm This morning I had a missed opportunity in a time of shoeplay shortage (winter 🙁). So there I was speaking with this chubby female prosecutor. Today was a bit less warmer, and she was wearing these new mocasines with low chunky heel. Then the Judge called her to do a plea. Because of the shoes most women were wearing, I tended to my notes on my phone, when I hear that familiar sound coming from the bench. It happened so fast, but at least I was able to see her putting her foot back on the moccasin after what looked like an incredible dip. I was pissed of missing that show.
That's always the worst feeling when you come in on the backend of some shoeplay.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

That's always the worst feeling when you come in on the backend of some shoeplay.
[/quote]

Especially in winter, where chances of seeing shoe play are even less.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I don’t know what to tell you guys. It’s like if winter alters the brain of the ladies regarding shoeplay. I mean, today was a warm 61 degrees F, and ladies were with summer shoes, but no shoeplay. 🤷🏻‍♂️
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:03 pm I don’t know what to tell you guys. It’s like if winter alters the brain of the ladies regarding shoeplay. I mean, today was a warm 61 degrees F, and ladies were with summer shoes, but no shoeplay. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Fashion sense is out the window it seems. It's like the calendar doesn't matter anymore, the years of established fashion patterns don't matter, women for some reason think their pale bare legs look better than having on sleek hose, and that a pair of $20 QVC flats look better than a 3" black spike heel. Then again, it is the female mind. No one knows their reasoning.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Three. Miserable. Heelpops!!! That’s all I got today. The prosecutor that leads mental health cases is a blonde, mature (middle to late 40’s), sexy, blonde. Wearing a professional dress with bare legs and some black low heel pumps. The shoes had some cleavage in the toe area. She definitely looked uncomfortable in them. She was fidgeting, and moving those feet around. But in the end, all I managed to catch was three miserable heel pops. Good thing though, is I catched two while sitting behind her. The bottom of the heel of her foot was very red. Yummy!!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:00 pm Story follows. Here is the screenshot of video
A while back I posted photo of this prosecutor. Well she was there today with some D’Orsay high heel pumps. But I was only able to catch some glimpses since I was running around. Managed to see a brief dangle and a few heel pops. She probably was actively shoeplaying, but since I was all over the place, I wasn’t able to watch.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I do have to ask have you ever seen a judge shoeplay? How about those stenographers?
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:03 am I do have to ask have you ever seen a judge shoeplay? How about those stenographers?
I would say 3 court reporters that I have seen dangle and shoeplay. Judges not so much.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Here is a cool thing I saw yesterday. I caught one of the few sexy female judges tippy toeing from her chambers to the door that leads to the bench without shoes. She was wearing black pantyhose!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

footstrangle wrote: Here is a cool thing I saw yesterday. I caught one of the few sexy female judges tippy toeing from her chambers to the door that leads to the bench without shoes. She was wearing black pantyhose!!
I figure you would get some judge action eventually. I think about judge million on people's court and wishing I could see what she does behind the bench
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

All I can say is finally!!! While I was waiting for my case to be called, tow sexy female prosecutors were sitting at prosecution desk right in front of me. One was wearing the shoes in the attached picture. She was shoeplaying constantly. She was doing my favorite sitting move: when the ankles are crossed one foot has the ball of the foot on the floor and the foot is bend showing the heel, and the other foot is hanging since it’s ankle is over the other foot. Obviously the heel of the show of the planted foot was popped showing half of the sole, and the shoe of the dangling foot slipping slowly until it falls revealing the sole. Then she would cross her leg and the shoe immediately dangle from her toe. The other prosecutor was wearing regular pumps, but she only dipped both her feet once. But both had beautiful feet, reddish soles. I tried and see if I could get a little video but court was packed.
Attachments
1672FDBE-D8B5-467B-962E-924015363522.png
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:39 am All I can say is finally!!! While I was waiting for my case to be called, tow sexy female prosecutors were sitting at prosecution desk right in front of me. One was wearing the shoes in the attached picture. She was shoeplaying constantly. She was doing my favorite sitting move: when the ankles are crossed one foot has the ball of the foot on the floor and the foot is bend showing the heel, and the other foot is hanging since it’s ankle is over the other foot. Obviously the heel of the show of the planted foot was popped showing half of the sole, and the shoe of the dangling foot slipping slowly until it falls revealing the sole. Then she would cross her leg and the shoe immediately dangle from her toe. The other prosecutor was wearing regular pumps, but she only dipped both her feet once. But both had beautiful feet, reddish soles. I tried and see if I could get a little video but court was packed.
Patience pays off.