Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footstrangle

Re: Court Heaven

Post by footstrangle »

Been a while since I posted. I have seen shoeplay in court, I just haven’t had the time to sit and describe it. But today I saw shoeplay that is worth taking a few minutes. So today I needed to talk to the chief prosecutor of a misdemeanor court to try and better an offer for a client. She is tall, heavy set and usually wears flats. She was sitting in the jury spot (usually prosecutors sit there). Since it’s a jury box I have a wooden barrier in front of me separating us. I usually place my hands on the wooden barrier and lean toward prosecutor when I talk. Since it’s court and we have to talk in a low tone, I lean forward a bit. Looking down I had a perfect view of her feet. Her feet were inside her beige flats. As we are talking I suddenly see her feet shake and her flats drop out of her shoes revealing some nice long toes, with a bright red nail polish. She first rested her feet on top. Then she pushed them back resting her toes on the back of her flats, lifting the front of her shoes. She did that almost all the time we spoke. I had to cut my discussion short, and therefore my view, thanks to this annoying older female defense attorney who is a bit pushy. Who BTW, I saw shoeplay the other day but she was in flip flops. Yup! You heard me correctly. She was in court in flip flops. An Attorney, in Court, with flip flops. She wears dress slacks but with flip flops. I mean, WTF. Not only does it look horrible, I think it’s a total breach of decorum and respect to the court. And besides, I hate flip flop shoeplay.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Why doesn’t the judge throw her out of HER courtroom? That is totally disrespectful
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Where I am at, they’re super flexible. So people abuse sometimes.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Let’s resume some posting. Today was awesome. Was in a felony court because a client of mine was turning himself in to go to prison since he got revoked on his probation. On a side note, I did convince Judge to continue him, but he was done with probation and opted for a minimal prison sentence. Anyway, while waiting for him I said hello to the chief prosecutor in that court. A super cute Indian young lady. She looks a lot like Aladdin’s Jazmin (the cartoon version). And she was wearing this:

https://www.target.com/p/women-39-s-har ... lsrc=aw.ds

Now, granted. Those shoes are a bit informal for court, but she is pregant, so we should give it a pass. And also she has the most beautiful feet and she had white toe nail polish that did an incredible contrast with her golden skin. She said hi, and I sat in a chair that was right behind the desk she was using. She usually doesn’t shoeplay much, but I think the pregnancy is taking a toll on her feet because she started an incredible shoeplay shoe. She just kept sliding her feet in and out of her shoes, giving me a perfect look of her soles. The heel and the front of her soles and toes had this dark red hue that drove me crazy. Then with feet under chair, crossed feet at ankle with the foot on the floor halfway out of the slide, and the slide on top of ankle hanging on to dear life. I was: will she let it drop? A few seconds later the thud sound on the carpet and there it was, slide on the floor and sole completely exposed. Oh man. My mind was running. Her foot moving back and forth and toes brushing the top of shoe from time to time. I imagine my shaft right under that foot being brushed from time to time by those toes. I felt my friend starting to rise. Thankfully I wear briefs, but just in case, I put my folder on my lap. To make it worst, she gets up and goes to talk to the other prosecutors that were sitting in the jury box. While standing and holding on to the wooden barrier, she started to dip in and out shamelessly. The best one was when she took the foot out completely and rubbed her calf with the top of her shoe, showing me the sole completely. She spread those toes and everything. I snapped out when she sat again, and I realized my client wasn’t there yet. So I called him and his phone was off. I got up and went to talk to the coordinator and found out she forgot to set the turn in date, so he showed up earlier and the deputies told him to leave. As we were figuring it out, she turned to the Court Clerk, a cute blonde. A bit chubby, just a bit, but super cute. I was standing on the side of the box where the coordinator and clerk sit, and when I look toward clerk, she had her shoes off. One foot under the other leg showing her sole!!!! Oh. And she wiggled those toes once or twice while I figured what had happened with her and the coordinator. Sadly, coordinator gave me a new date and there was no more reason to stay in the court. But in all, what a beautiful morning.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Hate those ped socks! New paralegal in our office. As I entered office, she was sitting with her shoe dangling and she had those led socks. 😭. Even worst, she’s been heelpopping non-stop. Just showing ped encased feet.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Really appreciate your posts! Makes us feel like were there and you are truly lucky to have so much access to candid shoeplay!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

JWCooley126 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:42 pm Really appreciate your posts! Makes us feel like were there and you are truly lucky to have so much access to candid shoeplay!
Thanks! BTW. New paralegal is wearing beige flats. She heelpopped twice, and it didn’t seem like she was wearing peds. I’ll let you all know if there is significant activity
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

What is it with this shoe? Another female prosecutor yesterday with this shoe:
https://www.target.com/p/women-39-s-har ... lsrc=aw.ds

But funny part is she did not shoeplay at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Been a while since I posted. So the new paralegal keeps coming with either black or beige flats or low heel pumps. I thought she was a shoe player, but she’s not. What happens is that either her shoes are too big or her feet are small. I see a lot of heel Popo long with her, but she never gets past that. If I see anything significant I’ll let you all know.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Today I saw a pretty female defense attorney (fun fact: she’s the wife of a prosecutor). Middle height, white, light brown hair, wearing some nice navy blue slacks that accented her round and nice ass, and some chunky high heel pumps colored beige. As she was talking to the court coordinator she went on full dipping of her right foot. Took that foot out and then placed on the side of her other lower leg. Was able to see the soles a moment, red/orange. Her toes were beautiful and long. Man how I envy that prosecutor. To put the cherry on top. The new paralegal has been heelpopping like crazy. Today she sat with legs under chair, feet crossed at ankle one with balls of feet on floor the other on top of the make of other. The foot on the floor had the heel popped out revealing the heel of her foot and half of the sole.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Today. A fairly new, sexy Indian, misdemeanor prosecutor. Sitting at the State’s desk. With her flats off, feet crossed in front. Beautiful white, toenail polish. Then the defense attorney that I mentioned before with the nice ass, than played with cream heels, she was wearing today some flat mules, that were like very light brown. She dipped a bit while standing, then sitting while she was talking to prosecutor.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

footstrangle wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:03 pm Today. A fairly new, sexy Indian, misdemeanor prosecutor. Sitting at the State’s desk. With her flats off, feet crossed in front. Beautiful white, toenail polish. Then the defense attorney that I mentioned before with the nice ass, than played with cream heels, she was wearing today some flat mules, that were like very light brown. She dipped a bit while standing, then sitting while she was talking to prosecutor.
As said by Rob Scheneider in the movie Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo.

"I'm gonna kill my guidance counselor" :crash:
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Oh winter!!! Lots of pantyhose, which I love, but too many boots 😞. Luckily, yesterday and today it went up to high 60’s. This young MILF defense attorney, whom I already described here, with the brown flat mules again. Oh boy!!! It was awesome watching her dip her feet in and out of her shoe while standing talking to prosecutor. How am I supposed to concentrate like that.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

BTW. It’s the one from my August 2 post. She’s the one. Who’s the wife of a prosecutor.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

footstrangle wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:42 am Oh winter!!! Lots of pantyhose, which I love, but too many boots 😞. Luckily, yesterday and today it went up to high 60’s. This young MILF defense attorney, whom I already described here, with the brown flat mules again. Oh boy!!! It was awesome watching her dip her feet in and out of her shoe while standing talking to prosecutor. How am I supposed to concentrate like that.
Yeah it must be nearly impossible for you to concentrate! About the pantyhose thing, its funny because it's winter where I live too and just the other day it was only about 34 F and I saw 2 women bare in mules and quite a few more bare in flats. Not that I minded of course, but the 2 women in mules both of their heels were really red so I'm like their feet must be freezing. I don't understand it but it was cool seeing some bare heels in the dead of winter!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:02 pm
footstrangle wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:42 am Oh winter!!! Lots of pantyhose, which I love, but too many boots 😞. Luckily, yesterday and today it went up to high 60’s. This young MILF defense attorney, whom I already described here, with the brown flat mules again. Oh boy!!! It was awesome watching her dip her feet in and out of her shoe while standing talking to prosecutor. How am I supposed to concentrate like that.
Yeah it must be nearly impossible for you to concentrate! About the pantyhose thing, its funny because it's winter where I live too and just the other day it was only about 34 F and I saw 2 women bare in mules and quite a few more bare in flats. Not that I minded of course, but the 2 women in mules both of their heels were really red so I'm like their feet must be freezing. I don't understand it but it was cool seeing some bare heels in the dead of winter!
Oh that’s nice. I’ve seen also a few bare in the middle of this winter. BTW. I do not mind seeing nice pantyhose feet. There’s this probation officer. Really elegant lady. She was wearing extra sheer black pantyhose, with some D’orsay high heel pumps. But she never shoeplays. Not even a heel pop. I was there wondering how her feet would look in those lovely pantyhose. I hope one day she does a little dip or something.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

COMPLETELY UNRESTRAINED SHOEPLAY TODAY!!!!

Female prosecutor. White, tall, and skinny. Wearing a black skirt, a red blazer, and black high heel pumps. Bare. No pantyhose. Me and my partner have an upcoming trial, so we were there to discuss pretrial motions with her and approach the Judge. Court was packed. So she had a shitload of cases today. So she was standing on the bench for a lot of time. Gentlemen: she was dipping her foot in and out like crazy. Completely unrestrained. She would bend knee and lift the calf with the tip of the shoe touching floor and pressed until the shoe would slip out of her heel, then plop, shoe out. She would rest toes on the heel cup. Lift the calf twirling her foot in the air showing the whole sole to everyone. Putting the barefoot on the floor, and scrunching the sole. Lifting foot and dropping the shoe. You name it. She did it all!!!!
The funny part is, I was pretending to look at my phone so nobody would see me looking at her. Then my partner elbows me and says look at that, and starts laughing and said: “would you believe that? Why doesn’t she just come barefoot to court.” Then I told him: “here is my suggestion for questions to the jurors whe. We pick up the jury. First question: Do you have a foot fetish? If they say yes, strike them!!!” He fucking started laughing. Also a lawyer friend of ours heard me and started laughing. Gotta tell you, her shoeplay was so unrestrained that the whole courtroom noticed it.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

footstrangle wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:18 pm COMPLETELY UNRESTRAINED SHOEPLAY TODAY!!!!

Female prosecutor. White, tall, and skinny. Wearing a black skirt, a red blazer, and black high heel pumps. Bare. No pantyhose. Me and my partner have an upcoming trial, so we were there to discuss pretrial motions with her and approach the Judge. Court was packed. So she had a shitload of cases today. So she was standing on the bench for a lot of time. Gentlemen: she was dipping her foot in and out like crazy. Completely unrestrained. She would bend knee and lift the calf with the tip of the shoe touching floor and pressed until the shoe would slip out of her heel, then plop, shoe out. She would rest toes on the heel cup. Lift the calf twirling her foot in the air showing the whole sole to everyone. Putting the barefoot on the floor, and scrunching the sole. Lifting foot and dropping the shoe. You name it. She did it all!!!!
The funny part is, I was pretending to look at my phone so nobody would see me looking at her. Then my partner elbows me and says look at that, and starts laughing and said: “would you believe that? Why doesn’t she just come barefoot to court.” Then I told him: “here is my suggestion for questions to the jurors whe. We pick up the jury. First question: Do you have a foot fetish? If they say yes, strike them!!!” He fucking started laughing. Also a lawyer friend of ours heard me and started laughing. Gotta tell you, her shoeplay was so unrestrained that the whole courtroom noticed it.
Come on sounds like you could've recorded this one! There are privacy screens for phones now hehe. I would've been in heaven too!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Court was packed. Was completely surrounded by attorneys, including my office partner. There was no way for me to record without anyone noticing
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Some of you guys don't understand how much time and money and reputation goes into getting to where FootStrangle is.