Once upon a time in 1996.....

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

nealster1972

Once upon a time in 1996.....

Post by nealster1972 »

Hi all :ooook:
I have been a member for a while but in my opinion I am useless at writing about experiencesbut never mind , here goes.

I live in the UK in a seaside resort

Back in 1996, I was still living at home with rest of my family so life was easy :lol:
My parents had been " host family " for foreign students coming to England to learn English since the 1970's s. I had grown up with there being a foreign student in the house alot of the time. Back in 96 there was the mighty EURO 96 and one other cool thing happened to me. We had a Japenese girl staying with us called Yayoi ( i think thats you you would spell it ), but we called her YoYo. I was 23 and she was about the same age.
She was unlike a lot of japanese she was really funny and open, so she was really easy to get on with.
She had really sexy size four feet and she was allways painting her toe nails a different colour.
I was off of work on day and i was laying semi upright in the lounge watching the TV in my dressing gown when youyo comes in and sits herself down next to me ready to do her nails again. I said to her about it "....looking hard to do as you need to be very steady handed to get it right without smudgeing it.....! She replied " ah no, you want to do it for me, it real easy!
Wow, i wasnt going to pass this up so she spun her feet around between my legs and she plopped on against my crotch and I started to paint her nails. Christ, this was great, but I was getting a bonner and i couldnt hide it and I was shaking like a leaf. She grinned at me and with her other foot , snaked its way through my dressing gown and put her foot on my dick which was now harder than a rock. I will never forget this bit, she turned around and said " I think your penis is bigger than Japanese boy, I think" .
I nearly fainted
She stayed with us for a few months more before moving to London with one of her friends and Ilost contact with her. During this time she would give me a footjob now and again.
Those were good times.
I hope the story wasnt too crappy a read, and before anyone has any doudts, all my stories are true, and well those experiences have made me like you guys, a ' kin footsy freak :lol:
Laters all
Nealster1972

DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Sorry pal but I don't believe that story. Sounds way too contrived.

Try again...
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

DTC1977 wrote:Sorry pal but I don't believe that story. Sounds way too contrived.

Try again...
I believe the story.Im good at spotting fake stories this sounds real.
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Nope
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

well..i believe you both expressed your opinion DTC...no need to go on with "nope" "yes it is" "no it's not"...and so on forever :superlol: :superlol:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nealster1972

Post by nealster1972 »

DTC1977 wrote:Sorry pal but I don't believe that story. Sounds way too contrived.

Try again...
just jealous mate hence the sarky bit saying try again :)

I dont give a monkeys if you dont believe me, thats your problem.... :P
nealster1972

Post by nealster1972 »

Try again... I believe the story.Im good at spotting fake stories this sounds real.

Thanks matey :ooook:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Try again...
Im just curious? What do you think is fake about the story?
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Thanks for sharing anyway! :ooook:
nealster1972

Post by nealster1972 »

bigfoot wrote:Thanks for sharing anyway! :ooook:
Thats ok, mate glad to :)