TV Shows On DVD.Com

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Babylove
Mod
Mod

TV Shows On DVD.Com

Post by Babylove »

Hello again! I just had an idea in which EVERYONE can participate. I'm a member of a website called TV Shows on DVD.com. You can vote for the TV shows that comes out on DVD, and how you want to buy them... and it's free to register. Lately, I've been thinking that there are so many TV shows with footsie, foot-in-crotch, hosed and bare feet scenes, that they have yet to come out on DVD. So if more people would vote for those particular shows like "The Fall Guy" and "Frank's Place", for example, the more chances we'll have in getting those scenes. The link is at the bottom of this post for those who may be intrested, but I encourage ALL of you to join. Hey... it wouldn't hurt, especially if you have a favorite TV show that you'd like to have on DVD (for me, it's Ultraman, 1966). Later!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

That's a good idea Babylove! :noworthy:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Babylove wrote:Hello again! I just had an idea in which EVERYONE can participate. I'm a member of a website called TV SHows on DVD.com. You can vote for the TV shows that comes out on DVD, and how you want to buy them... and it's free to register. Lately, I've been thinking that there are so many TV shows with footsie, foot-in-crotch, hosed and bare feet scenes, that they have yet to come out on DVD. So if more people would vote for those particular shows like "The Fall Guy" and "Frank's Place", for example, the more chances we'll have in getting those scenes. The link is at the bottom of this post for those who may be intrested, but I encourage ALL of you to join. Hey... it wouldn't hurt, especially if you have a favorite TV show that you'd like to have on DVD (for me, it's Ultraman, 1966). Later!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/

Great Babylove! I'm surprised The Fall Guy hasn't been on DVD yet. It was a very popular and ran about 8 years, and yet they've released shows that didn't last one season?
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Footsiefreak wrote:Great Babylove! I'm surprised Fall Guy hasn't been on DVD yet. It was very popular and ran about 8 years, but yet they release shows that didn't last one seaon?

Not as surprised as I am, FF. And you're precisely right, it's irritating that these Hollywood "brainiacs" can release one season TV shows to DVD, but they're slow as a three-toed sloth (if not slower) as far as releasing longtime shows like Fall Guy goes. That's why I want ALL of the members here, from the active to non-active, to join that incredible site and vote for those TV shows (past and present) with those footsie scenes. And as I said before, it's free to register.
:ooook: ;) :ooook: ;)
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

That's a great idea BL, thanks for the heads up! :noworthy: :noworthy: :noworthy: