Mall Series - White flip flops

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

footman310

Mall Series - White flip flops

Post by footman310 »

This set is available right now on my site, in the hott candids area.

Look at this girls Feet...

yummm...

Love those flip flops...

m66m

Post by m66m »

Simply, it's not even a good candid shot. No one here, or almost no here, would get overly excited about it. The responses to it, says it all.

Thank-you though for having the guts to post content :)

footman310 wrote:What Korean Car show?

If you're referring to the handy post, there seems to be one photo left, and let me just say something - That's NOT a "Candid"

In a candid, the girl does not KNOW she's being photographed. If you Catch photos of her Feet, some are not going to be 100% Crystal Clear .. why? The girl isnt sitting still, she's moving.

I guess you're a respected member around the board, but Your comments, I'll forgive - because perhaps you were just emotionally overwhelmed by the women "POSING" at the Korean Car show.

measure my pics against other "candids" please.. and nothing else.

Thanks for your comments, even though you could've put more thought into the words you typed.

:superlol:
Regards,

Michael
footman310

Post by footman310 »

Well that much I can agree with - it's probably not the Best samples of this set. I didn't like your comments that the pic is "lazy and sloppy" - because I see lots of stuff on here that has way more comments, and they are not candids. Then when I look at "real candids" they're not as close or as detailed as those two fuzzy samples.

Not as clear as This sample here -

I also understand that not everybody likes everything. So of course, everyone isnt going to like those two samples... but not everyone who does like a picture shares their opinion. This is a busy board, lots to comment on.

So while i'm not disputing your opinion - even the Handy guy who you praised took up an issue with you for your comments. It's your comments that are lacking thought - you compare my Candids to Posed Models at a car show.

Posed. hell - my Posed Models look better than those car show chicks... but so do Posed Models on most foot sites.

anyways, it's ok - feel free to share more of your rude comments - this is all I'll say to you about them. :superlol:
m66m

Post by m66m »

So which is it? You want an opinion or you want an opinion that is only positive toward you? You don't like the truth? If you got a failing mark in mathematics, but I as your teacher quietly passed you to another higher level. Would you feel good about the "promotion"? Criticism is good.

Anyway, I'm not about to modify my behaviour just because your sensibilities are fragile. If the works are good, I'll say so, if they're shit, believe me, you'll hear it being described as so. And, insulting me just because you and others feel threatened by my manner is not the way to go.

Oh, and, "Handy" got his ass handed to him because he deserved it.

footman310 wrote:Well that much I can agree with - it's probably not the Best samples of this set. I didn't like your comments that the pic is "lazy and sloppy" - because I see lots of stuff on here that has way more comments, and they are not candids. Then when I look at "real candids" they're not as close or as detailed as those two fuzzy samples.

Not as clear as This sample here -

I also understand that not everybody likes everything. So of course, everyone isnt going to like those two samples... but not everyone who does like a picture shares their opinion. This is a busy board, lots to comment on.

So while i'm not disputing your opinion - even the Handy guy who you praised took up an issue with you for your comments. It's your comments that are lacking thought - you compare my Candids to Posed Models at a car show.

Posed. hell - my Posed Models look better than those car show chicks... but so do Posed Models on most foot sites.

anyways, it's ok - feel free to share more of your rude comments - this is all I'll say to you about them. :superlol:
Regards,

Michael
footman310

Post by footman310 »

:superlol:
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

m66m wrote:So which is it? You want an opinion or you want an opinion that is only positive toward you? You don't like the truth? If you got a failing mark in mathematics, but I as your teacher quietly passed you to another higher level. Would you feel good about the "promotion"? Criticism is good.

Anyway, I'm not about to modify my behaviour just because your sensibilities are fragile. If the works are good, I'll say so, if they're shit, believe me, you'll hear it being described as so. And, insulting me just because you and others feel threatened by my manner is not the way to go.

M66M. you're about THIS close from being permantly banned from this fourm... and THAT is a promise. Since you've been here, you've done nothing but bitch and criticize people and their pics. At least Footman has his own website and takes his own pictures. What's YOUR excuse? No thanks to you, we've lost a good member in Handy, and we'll never get him back, even if we could. Engaging your mind BEFORE you engaging your words would be the most sensible yet smartest thing you can do... or ever done for that matter.

If push comes to shove, I'm gonna have Nyllover kick you out of this fourm. He and so many others (including myself) have worked TOO hard to let an obnoxious ass, such as yourself destroy it. This is your first, last, only, and final warning... DON'T WASTE IT!!!

m66m

Post by m66m »

What you fail to mention, OF COURSE, is that in the last two weeks I was THE MOST prolific poster "with content" ie pix and video. Of course my content got a lot of "views" but very, very little response to that material. I guess that's what you call "community" eh?

Please, please save it. You intimidate no one...

Babylove wrote:
m66m wrote:So which is it? You want an opinion or you want an opinion that is only positive toward you? You don't like the truth? If you got a failing mark in mathematics, but I as your teacher quietly passed you to another higher level. Would you feel good about the "promotion"? Criticism is good.

M66M. you're about THIS close from being permantly banned from this fourm... and THAT is a promise. Since you've been here, you've done nothing but bitch and criticize people and their pics. At least Footman has his own website and takes his own pictures. What's YOUR excuse? No thanks to you, we've lost a good member in Handy, and we'll never get him back, even if we could. Engaging your mind BEFORE you engaging your words would be the most sensible yet smartest thing you can do... or ever done for that matter.

If push comes to shove, I'm gonna have Nyllover kick you out of this fourm. He and so many others (including myself) have worked TOO hard to let an obnoxious ass, such as yourself destroy it. This is your first, last, only, and final warning... DON'T WASTE IT!!!

Regards,

Michael