Jen Psaki ex State Dept Spokesperson

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Jen Psaki ex State Dept Spokesperson

Post by Footsiefreak »

Could someone please go to youtube and find jen psaki shoeplay and post the link. Im trying to figure out copy and paste on my tablet :crash:

Also there is a clip when she walks in a press conference with just one boot....still wondering why she did that? But its so hot :love: :love: :love:

LordAdmiral

Post by LordAdmiral »

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

thanks alot lord
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I definitely have a fascination with her shes at this high level job but shes dipping and coming in press conferences with just one boot and shes not overly good looking just a plain jane.This is probably your average looking woman that you see shoeplay everyday and she looks like a natural

I wish I could find all of her press conferences at that side angle because I know she shoeplays alot :love: :love:
italian_stallion

Re: Jen Psaki ex State Dept Spokesperson

Post by italian_stallion »

Does anyone the clip where Jen psaki is dipping in nylons on stage? It used to be on YouTube but it was taken down. If someone can repost it please.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What was the story behind the 1 boot
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Well she dangles, dips, shoe play and go around with one boot on... Incredibile woman 😍
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Most probably was changing and was running late so just went out like that...
Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:59 pm What was the story behind the 1 boot
AnonymousPasser

Post by AnonymousPasser »

italian_stallion wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:12 pm Does anyone the clip where Jen psaki is dipping in nylons on stage? It used to be on YouTube but it was taken down. If someone can repost it please.
At 3:47.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

That one boot was hot but a lady in that position weird she did that. Must of had a broken zipper? I figured she would have spare shoes? I'll research why she did it.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Or maybe the heel broke on the way…weird
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

AnonymousPasser wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:25 pm
italian_stallion wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:12 pm Does anyone the clip where Jen psaki is dipping in nylons on stage? It used to be on YouTube but it was taken down. If someone can repost it please.
I'm grabbing this and editing to preserve for posterity.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ok I did some research it was an orthopedic boot but still why go in her hosed foot (not that I'm complaining 😆) why not a soft flat ?? Maybe she's a foot exhibitionist ? I hope she is
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Hey, I don't want to crosspost, but I don't know if it will get missed where i put it in the Accidental thread. I grabbed the clip above and edited it down so only show her and the shoeplay.

https://mega.nz/file/UCIUTQwC#ZzguFUOGF ... G2Ytglbx3s
Attachments
Jen Psaki Dipping
Jen Psaki Dipping
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

AnonymousPasser wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:25 pm
Thanks brother!
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Thanks for that clip, I never seen it before! I always wished we had access to alternate camera angles for her press conferences. I imagine she, and others in her position dip quite often.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I hang out on Capitol Hill a lot, and YES, Shoeplay is RAMPANT among women in politics. Flats, sneakers or heels.

The only reason I don't hang around up there as often as I'd like is because I stick out like a sore thumb. It's mostly White Europeans, and I'm blacker than a Dub..
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We never see the foot…are we sure she didn’t have that walking boot and a flat on other foot??
It would be real odd for someone that high up to come to a presser with no shoe on.

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:08 pm Ok I did some research it was an orthopedic boot but still why go in her hosed foot (not that I'm complaining 😆) why not a soft flat ?? Maybe she's a foot exhibitionist ? I hope she is
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Sneakers on “The Hill”. Seems like an odd choice for politicians…and even shoeplay???

Collegetownstudios wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:52 am I hang out on Capitol Hill a lot, and YES, Shoeplay is RAMPANT among women in politics. Flats, sneakers or heels.

The only reason I don't hang around up there as often as I'd like is because I stick out like a sore thumb. It's mostly White Europeans, and I'm blacker than a Dub..
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:19 am Sneakers on “The Hill”. Seems like an odd choice for politicians…and even shoeplay???

Collegetownstudios wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:52 am I hang out on Capitol Hill a lot, and YES, Shoeplay is RAMPANT among women in politics. Flats, sneakers or heels.

I know, it sounds odd, but the general public can actually go up in most of the buildings, like Rayburn. Some women jog a lot, and they will shoeplay. Lots of interns. And just regular people too. Sneakers aren't SUPER common, but they are there.