Your Favorite All Time SHopping Channel Shoeplayer

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Your Favorite All Time SHopping Channel Shoeplayer

Post by Mr. Mike »

They can be current or retired...and also please explain the reason you chose them.

#1 LISA MASON (QVC): not only cute, but that girl would shoeplay anytime she had heels on. I know she had/has Lupus, so maybe the producers were a little more lienient with her...

#2 JANE TREACY (QVC): talk about someone who dips and does not care where the camera is. She never tries to hide, even in an era where we all believe they try and NOT show shoeplay.

#3 CHRIS SCANLON (HSN): she was one of the innovators of shoeplay on shopping channels. She would still try and do it discreetley, but almost always came through.

These are just on the outside of top 3:

ALI CARR (SHOPNBC): relatively new girl, but she is always dipping...and cute
COLLEEN LOPEZ (HSN): again, one of the classics, especially about 4 years ago when she broke a toe on her left foot, she would constantly dangle, dip or remove that left shoe...keep watching, I still think the left bothers her.
GABRIELLE KERR (QVC): when she's not pregnant and wearing the right shoes she is a shoeplayer...although man alive, she rarely wears pumps...

Looking forward to your thoughts

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i would have to agree with your list but would add Lynn Murphy from HSN. you dont see much from her these days but she was a definite shoeplayer back in the days with Colleen Lopez. also Connie Kunkle that use to be on ShopNBC/Evine. she was a major shoeplayer in her early days. i love Ali Carr she dips every chance she gets when she wears heels. Gabrielle Kerr is simply HOT to me and love that big booty :) ive been looking for a clip of her for years. she was wearing a short tight gray skirt and black pantyhose and was doing a segment with the little short guy that shows the cameras and stuff. she stood right next to him then took her shoes off in front of the camera and did the rest of the segment in her hosed feet. if anyone has that clip please share! ive seen the first part of that clip on this site but it stops right before she goes to the short camera guy.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Chris Scanlon is THE QUEEN OF SHOPPING NETWORK SHOEPLAY!!!!
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:Chris Scanlon is THE QUEEN OF SHOPPING NETWORK SHOEPLAY!!!!

I would agree, there was Chris Scanlon and then everybody else. I do remember a dipping scene from the little known Margeaux St Ledger that I managed to capture on VHS. Never had any luck with Lisa Mason myself. My problem was I wouldnt record shows that wouldnt seem to be foot related ( shoes, rugs, etc) but Scanlon delivered with the Vacuum and Computer shows
uknylonfoot

Post by uknylonfoot »

From a UK perspective my choice without a doubt is Mandy Penalver, a guest presenter on Ideal World, Now no longer appearing but in her time the most active dangler I've ever seen.
At the moment Catherine Huntley QVC is thrilling us with some great standing dipping.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I wrote elsewhere on this forum that Chris Scanlon was my shopping-channel gateway drug. I was flipping channels when I breezed past a shopping channel ad for an exercise machine and, wait, what was this? A hostess using said machine, in her stocking feet, heels off to the side? Let's say I didn't just breeze past THAT view.

That was the summer where Chris pretty much paired every skirt suit with her trusty yet not-entirely-comfortable pair of shiny gold pumps. As I started to tune in, those shoes spent so much time hanging from her toes under a computer desk, popped from her heels on a stool rung during cosmetics and jewelry shows, and of course, completely abandoned for exercise equipment and rug demonstrations. Chris' love of nude hose probably helped those shoes slide off so readily, but looking back, she was always so ready to liberate her feet when appropriate. Chris was probably the most complete shoeplayer/dipper in that era and beyond, and she had little inhibition about going stocking-footed on air, whether for something purposeful like a rug demonstration, or to show how tall a light fixture was without her height artificially augmented by heels.

This is a very hard top-three, but after writing about Lisa first, I had to nudge her down a spot to make room for Colleen Lopez. I always found Colleen's manner to be more mature, more sensual than Chris', which is probably why I honed in on Chris' shows. (Colleen also did a lot of jewelry and apparel shows, where you'd wait until the end of the show to see if she'd kicked her shoes off under the table as they panned out.) But when Colleen had the chance to shine, she more often than not did. Colleen I put more on an equal level with Lisa Mason, in that I think her shoeless tendencies outpace her shoeplay (but that's also my preference - a dangle or heelpop is wasted if the shoe goes back on). Lay a rug or a trail of insoles or an exercise machine in front of Colleen Lopez, and her heels would not last too long...or she'd hopelessly stroll around the rugs, slipping off one shoe for a moment and replacing it, almost immediately taking the other shoe off for another rub of the carpet, before ultimately setting the heels off to the side.

I discovered Lisa Mason a bit later, but I would say she's easily one of the top-three. By a strict definition, I would say (and this is also relative to what I seek, not necessarily what I didn't see myself) Chris was the more active shoeplayer, while Lisa was more likely to end up sans shoes. Lisa was known for some notable dips, but the moments that secure her place in my memory are the shoeless ones - the rug shows, the bedding shows, that purse show where she took off one and then both heels for no real reason except that she didn't want to wear them, that jewelry show where she acknowledged to the fans that she had to take one of her shoes off to stretch her cramped foot, or even the Birkenstock shows where she'd ultimately model a sandal on her nylon foot and forget to put her shoes back on. And when she WAS shoeless, Lisa was in her element.

Probably my favorite hostess behind Chris Scanlon is only an honorable mention in the shoeplay department, and that's the adorable Lynn Murphy. I never observed Lynn to be much of a shoeplayer. But when the opportunities presented themselves for her to go shoeless...they always seemed more rare than the other hosts' (did she ever do a rug show?) but she would deliver. Where Colleen and Lisa (and even Chris) were more sensual and mature, Lynn had this adorably innocent cuteness about her. I always think about her in the bright pink skirt suit and white nylons she wore for the Sobakawa shows, once getting her feet kneaded by the guest before trying on some massage sandals, once ditching her heels to pad across the floor on a trail of magnetic insoles. There are the bedding shows, the vacuum show where Lynn took her heels off to show how high a canister vacuum's wand could reach, the random dip during a fashion show. If Chris is the queen of shopping-network shoeplay, Lynn is the princess of shopping-channel stocking feet.

I haven't really seen any live shopping TV since I lived with my parents years ago - and even then, it was hard to steal away and catch a glimpse without getting noticed. But it seems that even the simple heel-pops that would get our hearts racing are hard to come by now, and (at least based on what we see filtering to YouTube and so forth) most of the hosts today are more of a story of missed opportunities.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

The top shoeplayers in shopping channels are British to my opinion. The best of the best was definitely Kiri Bloore, in the second place was Mandy Penalver and in the third place is Catherine Huntley. Kiri was probably the most crazy, furious and acrobatic dangler in the history of world TV. Unfortunately she became fed up with the morons that flooded her facebook wall with weird messages and she's lost forever! :S Mandy was an amazing extreme dangler who probably knew what she was doing. I will always hope for her return on TV. Finally Catherine is very good in dipping and heelpopping and she is probably the top shoeplayer in British TV at this moment.
From the American shopping TV channels the best was definitely Chris Scanlon. Too bad that we missed the best shoeplay moments of her. :(
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Lisa Mason was always my favorite, then Colleen and then Chris Scanlon. I went crazy when I would see Lisa dip.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

pumplover wrote:Lisa Mason was always my favorite, then Colleen and then Chris Scanlon. I went crazy when I would see Lisa dip.
i know the feeling :)
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Shoeless performances have always been my favorite. I caught on to the shoeplay/shoeless hosts around 2002, so I missed many of the great shows of the late 90's and early 2000 and 2001. The first show I ever remember was with Lisa Robertson. Lisa was doing a shoe show with dark pantyhose and boots on. Mid way through the performance she made a comment about her boots and took them off. This was the most shocking thing I had ever seen to this point.

A few months later I also stumbled across a Restful Sleep bed show with Chris Scanlon and almost died when the host asked Chris if she would take off her heels to do a demo. Chris was very polite about it and quickly removed her heels. The people at HSN must have thought Chris was a perfect fit for this presentation because I began seeing her do this presentation several times over the next year. Every time, Chris kicked off her heels without any hesitation. I remember her even pushing her heels that were already on the floor and telling the host that she did not plan on putting them back on again. That was the main thing I liked about her. Many hosts would do the demo and quickly put their heels back on. Chris would do the demo, but most times would remain barefoot for the rest of the hour. Her attitude was her biggest positive quality.

Once Tony Little started doing his foot massager presentations, Chris was also a frequent host. I believe she was the only host that would do at least 1 show during the time that the massager was on for the week. Kathy Wolf also did several presentations, and also did them in pantyhose, but I believe Chris always was on more.

My favorite hosts would have to be Lisa Robertson. I always thought that she was funny about her feet and that made me so curious about her. She would rarely take off her boots or heels when she was wearing pantyhose, but as soon as summer came around she was always presenting anklets and toe rings on her bare feet. She was also often used to host revealing shoes/sandals. I never quite understood why she was ashamed to show her feet in hose, but had no problem showing them barefoot. Just like Chris Scanlon, Lisa's attitude is what sold me. My all time favorite presentation was done by Lisa R. During Fashion week many years ago, Lisa did a 3 hour presentation in a dress and very high heels. Lisa was in and out of her heels for most of the show. My favorite moment was after a break the camera came to Lisa and she quickly said "I'm shoeless again". She did the rest of the show barefoot.

Some of today's new hosts like Stacey Stauffer and Nancy Hornback are great, I just hope they will be able to carry on for many years like some of the hosts from the past.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Natedogg_M wrote:Shoeless performances have always been my favorite. I caught on to the shoeplay/shoeless hosts around 2002, so I missed many of the great shows of the late 90's and early 2000 and 2001. The first show I ever remember was with Lisa Robertson. Lisa was doing a shoe show with dark pantyhose and boots on. Mid way through the performance she made a comment about her boots and took them off. This was the most shocking thing I had ever seen to this point.

A few months later I also stumbled across a Restful Sleep bed show with Chris Scanlon and almost died when the host asked Chris if she would take off her heels to do a demo. Chris was very polite about it and quickly removed her heels. The people at HSN must have thought Chris was a perfect fit for this presentation because I began seeing her do this presentation several times over the next year. Every time, Chris kicked off her heels without any hesitation. I remember her even pushing her heels that were already on the floor and telling the host that she did not plan on putting them back on again. That was the main thing I liked about her. Many hosts would do the demo and quickly put their heels back on. Chris would do the demo, but most times would remain barefoot for the rest of the hour. Her attitude was her biggest positive quality.

Once Tony Little started doing his foot massager presentations, Chris was also a frequent host. I believe she was the only host that would do at least 1 show during the time that the massager was on for the week. Kathy Wolf also did several presentations, and also did them in pantyhose, but I believe Chris always was on more.

My favorite hosts would have to be Lisa Robertson. I always thought that she was funny about her feet and that made me so curious about her. She would rarely take off her boots or heels when she was wearing pantyhose, but as soon as summer came around she was always presenting anklets and toe rings on her bare feet. She was also often used to host revealing shoes/sandals. I never quite understood why she was ashamed to show her feet in hose, but had no problem showing them barefoot. Just like Chris Scanlon, Lisa's attitude is what sold me. My all time favorite presentation was done by Lisa R. During Fashion week many years ago, Lisa did a 3 hour presentation in a dress and very high heels. Lisa was in and out of her heels for most of the show. My favorite moment was after a break the camera came to Lisa and she quickly said "I'm shoeless again". She did the rest of the show barefoot.

Some of today's new hosts like Stacey Stauffer and Nancy Hornback are great, I just hope they will be able to carry on for many years like some of the hosts from the past.
Lisa Robertson had people commenting about her hosed feet and had some stalkers so that might be why were mostly limited to barefeet with her afterwhile.