Candid Dangling...

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ron33

Candid Dangling...

Post by ron33 »

They all start to look alike after awhile. What I don't see a whole lot of are high heel scenes shot from behind. I had a whole shitload of stuff from Nova but lost some of it when I sort of became homeless. On the other hand, since they were all somewhat alike and only about 20% were really to my liking it was a waste of money.. I don't know how much I spent on them but I know it was a lot. I could have easily paid a month's rent. I also had customs done and they were ok but pricey. That was also a long time ago far before the internet. Sort of wish I was a little more "normal"!

Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

This might be a good video to look for.

http://www.collegetownstudios.tk/store/ ... ousal.html
ron33

Post by ron33 »

What I meant to say was that I don't see much in the way of high heel dangling in nylons shot from behind. There are only a couple I have seen and they were both bare feet. Those were alright I just prefer nylons and newish, tight fitting shoes. Don't really like flats or loose shoes. I think I have a total of 1 or 2 clips from Nova and other sources but would like more.......
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Wait, I spoke with you on e-mail didn't I? Wow. i'm sorry I gave you the same link.