19 Sep 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

19 Sep 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Late with my comments here. I've just gotta lot of other things going on.

Fratelli D'Italia - Not bad. I like this one because it's a case of mistaken identity. The sandals the girl is wearing are just hideous. Although it does show off her foot the style does not appeal to me at all.

Nyllover, what's the context of this scene? Who are they and what happens? Thanks. :)

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo - Hey, I'll take what we can get. I'm sure the HQ will become available soon. I can't see Rob without thinking of SNL and Judge Dredd. :lol: The scene looks a little dark even even with this version. I'm sure(?) that can be taken care of with a filter.

Wetten Dass...? Bet That? That's a Bet? Not quite sure of the translation. Looks like this is the closest we'll get to seeing the lovely Angelina doing a scene. I'm sure she's the number one request on most people's lists.

I'm keeping this short for now. I may be back later in the week with more. And yes, I am alive, although that cheerleader photo that BL posted nearly put me back in the grave. :lol:

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: 19 Sep 05 Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: Nyllover, what's the context of this scene? Who are they and what happens?
Well, for the little i understood by browsing quickly that (crap) film, i think the guy is the boyfriend of the pretty blonde girl we see at the end of the scene and the ugly (sort of) lady is the wife of a rich man who invited them at dinner on his boat.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.