Video Request - "King's Ransom"

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

BluntVayne

Video Request - "King's Ransom"

Post by BluntVayne »

Hi , I'm BluntVayne, and I was wondering if you can rip a scene from the comedy movie "King's Ransom". It just came out on DVD. There's a scene with Kellita Smith, She does a sexy tease with her feet during the scene where everyone plans a kidnapping for Malcolm King. It may be short, but I still like it! Besides, Kellita is sexy! She should do more footsie scenes next time. If you can, could you make it in slow motion or both regular and slow motion?

P.S. The scene is in the first 24 minutes or so it's a tricky scene where everywhere think's the same thing, so see if you can put them together. Thank You.... Ciao.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Welcome aboard BluntVayne. I'm sure there are a few folks on the board who are looking into this movie as I type.

Could you elaborate on this scene a little more?

Feel free to jump into the discussion threads.

DP
BluntVayne

Post by BluntVayne »

The scene that I'm talking about is the comedy "King's Ransom". The actress, Kellita Smith is walking toward her new 'Boy Toy'... so to speak, wearing a sort of lingerie bathrobe and she is poking him with her heels on the guy's chest... in a sexy way I must add.

I also should inform you that this specific scene is exactly 11 seconds long, and it's mixed with other scenes in that moment. If you can, put the scenes together where it only shows Kellita talking about kidnapping her husband... if not then have the video play in regular then slow motion.

I hope that's eloborate enough.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Welcome BV, I saw a picture of the actress and she is pretty, hopefully that clip can surface somewhere! :)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

bigfoot wrote:Welcome BV, I saw a picture of the actress and she is pretty, hopefully that clip can surface somewhere! :)
I got it...and it's a nice scene. Something like the one of The Center of The World. It will be online as soon as i can :ooook:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.