3 Sep 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

3 Sep 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Excellent - an early update. I think we can all use something good about now.

A Smile Like Yours - A nice little throwaway scene. Her nylons look thicker than what we're used to, and this not a complaint, just an observation.

If I remember correctly this movie also had a false alarm about midway through. Greg Kinnear's character was having dinner with his female boss/important client (I can't recall exactly who she was) at a very nice restaurant. Said female was very attractive and well dressed. Nothing happened though, but it would have advanced the plot since I believe she was trying to seduce him away from his wife. Oh well.

Alley Tramp - My first thought(s) on seeing this scene was Roger Corman or Coleman Francis! I was sure Ed Wood didn't direct this film so it had to be Roger or Coleman(although it wasn't). Hey, I'm a big MST3K fan so these names pop up when you're talking about B&C grade movies.
The scene itself isn't bad, it's always good to have legs on display. Thanks for pulling that one out of the hat Feeture! Another one to add to my collection.

Gute Zeiten Schlechte Zeiten - "Good Times/Bad Times", a German soap operat. And a good time here indeed being teased by beautiful woman! :love:

This is a good non-nylon scene. We get a near shoe removal (close enough for me!) and an apparently well cared for foot. She almost couldn't reach him because of the distance. I'll take being rubbed on the knee though. Any contact is good.

I really liked her dress. That color goes well with her red hair (more of a "strawberry blonde" perhaps?). Nice cleavage too, gives you something to look at while she's working you. Too bad they cut away when they pan up to her face and she gives him "the look".

Good job getting this Lord Admiral!

Also thanks to everyone who's contributed over the past weeks. As I've said before I can hardly keep up with all the new posts. :o

Keep up the good work folks!

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: 3 Sep 05 Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Too bad they cut away when they pan up to her face and she gives him "the look".
I agree, but in italy we say "a caval donato non si guarda in bocca" which means, literally, "you don't look inside the mouth of a horse if it's a gift" :lol: So i didn't tell anything to Lord Admiral. Perhaps he can make us a video without any "cut" and send to me that one as well. Don't know :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I didn't intend to sound ungrateful. I suppose my natural cynicism is creeping into everything I write.

I'll watch it in the future.

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:I didn't intend to sound ungrateful. I suppose my natural cynicism is creeping into everything I write.
In fact you didn't sound ungrateful. Not at all. Especially because you didn't know where and how i got that scene from. Don't worry :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Great update again Nyllover! :ooook: