28 Aug 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

28 Aug 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

It's hard to beat Turn to Engagement for sheer volume. To paraphrase something Sogfile said, it's like an under the table gang bang.

The only thing that prevented me from giving this scene a 10 on the voting scale was we only got one out of three for shoe removal. It's a well deserved 9.

It seems like every TV show has a fandom, so I wonder what the discussion of this episode was like for the people who watch the show?
Maybe some female confessions of "Oh I've done that." or "I'll have to try that now!" It would also be nice to get a transcript of this episode too.

I would imagine that this scene was an epiphany for a lot of young Greek foot fetishists in much the same way many of us were affected by Three's Company and Grandi Magazzini.

Wow, just wow... :kiss:

The young lady from Le Miroir De L'Eau will no doubt receive "The Look" award for 2005. It's hard to get past a come on like that.

I haven't downloaded Mr. Accident yet. Is that Yahoo Serious? I was hoping he had been banished from the Solar System.

DP

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

It is Yahoo Serious; the character's name is Roger Crumpkin
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Feeture Feature wrote:It is Yahoo Serious; the character's name is Roger Crumpkin
Wops....i don't know him, so i thought that a weird name like "Yahoo Serious" was impossible to be a real name.... instead... :roll:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Just to give you my quick votes on each scene;
TTE: 9, I agree with DP about the shoes being taken off!
LMDL : 8, Those sexy eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
MA : 7, Pretty good looking gal!
Thanks as always for the great updates Nyllover! :ooook:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Video of the week. Turn to Engagment. That was the video of the year. I just hope all the other visitors think that way. Thank you Sogfile. Everytime I watch i I think of you. :ooook:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

We can't say enough about that video as evident from preivous posts!!