ShopNBC

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

killer

ShopNBC

Post by killer »

I need somone to tell me how to get vids from ShopNBC.

tigerfan

Post by tigerfan »

Download atube catcher:

http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com/video/

It has a stream capture/record feature where you can record any streaming or embedded video. You'll also have to download and install Winpcap if you don't already have it for it to work properly, it will prompt you when you try to use the stream capture feature.

Hope that helps.
killer

Post by killer »

thanks how do i install winpcap?
tigerfan

Post by tigerfan »

you can download it directly from their site, or after you download atube catcher, when you try to use the stream capture feature it will tell you you need winpcap for it to work properly and it will redirect you to their site to download it.

Have you tried downloadhelper extension on firefox? it may allow you to download previously recorded videos on shopnbc. But atube catcher should definitely work, even on live streams.
killer

Post by killer »

Once I have these installed how do I covert a video off their site? I don't quite understand why I need the 2nd application.
killer

Post by killer »

When I try and download a vid from their site I get an error reading the authorization code message.