31 July Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

31 July Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Ahhh, it's always nice to get some new videos early.

Donne Con Le Gonne - I had completely forgotten about this scene. When I looked on my hard drive I realized I didn't even have it saved anymore!

Well, this is a pretty good scene. I like the 80s hair on the MILF. The expression on her face is awfully blatant. You know something is going to happen.

Then they cut to show under the table. I was glad to see that other pair of heeled and hosed legs there. Other people at the table means more tension. That's good, I like that.

You see the MILF uncross her legs and put her other foot on the floor, great hose and heels.

And then they cut away! WTF?!?

Um, Mr. or Ms. Director, you already have a camera under the table, you went there to show what was about to happen. So why didn't you show it? Three or four more seconds of her foot coming out of the pump and moving up out of view. How hard would that have been to keep?

Sigh. Perhaps I'm being overly critical (what!? Me!? Critical!?) but that really lowered the value of this scene in my eyes.

But alas, in the next shot you see the MILF sink down in her chair. This is always a good sign. :lol: Now is it just me or is there a hint of reinforcement over the toes of her nylons? And then the exaggerated bite of food that Footsiefreak has mentioned occurs in other scenes.

Nyllover - can you tell us more about what's happening in this scene? Who are these people? Thanks.

Branchie - Hmm, not sure what's happening here but it's a good addition to the collection.

I know it's in the script but I still shake my head at the negative or surprised reactions the men have. I'd be smiling and asking her "Hey how did you know?" :love:

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I totally agree with you DP about the director not showing her kicking off her shoe. She was wearing suede pumps which are my favorite and would have made the scene so much better. If anyone could please give the scenario?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Donne Con Le Gonne
A married couple is in troubles, things are not going fine. Therefore they decide to try the...uhmmm...how do you call that in english.... exchange of partners? Anyway, they answer and ad on a magazine and have dinner with this new couple. That MILF is the wife of this new couple, and the man is of the first couple. So they are all there because they KNOW they will have a "nice"evening :wink:

Branchie
He is on holiday in India and meet this rich woman at a party. They only exchange looks, nothing else. Then she invite him at breakfast...and that's when the scene happens. She's telling him something like "you know...what you are eating is a very famous aphrodisiac food.... i KNOW that since you saw me for the first time you wanted to fuck me...well... me too"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

nyllover wrote:Donne Con Le Gonne
A married couple is in troubles, things are not going fine. Therefore they decide to try the...uhmmm...how do you call that in english.... exchange of partners? Anyway, they answer and ad on a magazine and have dinner with this new couple. That MILF is the wife of this new couple, and the man is of the first couple. So they are all there because they KNOW they will have a "nice"evening :wink:

Branchie
He is on holiday in India and meet this rich woman at a party. They only exchange looks, nothing else. Then she invite him at breakfast...and that's when the scene happens. She's telling him something like "you know...what you are eating is a very famous aphrodisiac food.... i KNOW that since you saw me for the first time you wanted to fuck me...well... me too"
Thanks Nylover
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Excellent, thanks Nyllover.
nyllover wrote:Donne Con Le Gonne
A married couple is in troubles, things are not going fine. Therefore they decide to try the...uhmmm...how do you call that in english.... exchange of partners?
Swinging. I believe there are some other terms as well: wife-swap, trading spouses,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Awesome update with the Donne. I'm sorry the msgs are so short, but I am suffering from rolling blackouts here. Great update Nyllover. Thx.