17 July Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

17 July Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Si Fa Presto A Dire Amore - Great, now my computer has melted and I'm in love with yet another woman. :love:

That scene was so hot I was scorched! I'm giving myself treatment for burns as I type this!

Well, let's start with :love: Vittoria Belvedere :love: . Let's end with her too. :love: Short hair, fair skin, and her eyes... :o Just so incredibly expressive. And the way she was using her lips on her thumb...:thud: She was most definitely on fire.

Black nylons with reinforced toes. How did she know I like that? :lol: Lots of leg so unless she'd gotten rid of her slacks in the car you know she was wearing a skirt.

I have to say I'm very curious about the rest of this movie. What does she do after this scene? What does she do before this scene?

This scene is going to get a very high rating from me. Although not an under the table scene, it possesses something that really hit me. I suppose I would describe it as a restrained eroticism. Passion, desire building slowly. Both parties know what's going to happen soon...but for now...wait...enjoy the moment and revel in the sensations.

Great find on this and my thanks to all involved!

Cheers - I don't remember this scene from the show, and I was a fairly regular viewer. It's always nice to have a higher quality version of any scene.

The new artwork section. Nyllover - may I suggest you change the name to "Fan Artwork".

And I promised to end with Vittoria Belvedere. :love:

DP
Attachments
Vittoria belvedere.jpg

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: 17 July Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: I have to say I'm very curious about the rest of this movie. What does she do after this scene? What does she do before this scene?
Well.... she is the ex-girlfriend of that guy. This film started right after he left him, so he finds another girl...and while he is with this new one, this hot scene happens, and they end up having sex...so after a while of having two girls he left the second one, but the Vittorie leaves him again...so he finds another one...who leaves him as well...and the movie ends showing he's back with Victoria... weird :mrgreen:
Dead Parrot wrote:The new artwork section. Nyllover - may I suggest you change the name to "Fan Artwork".

Sure. I was waiting for the suggestion of an english speaking person...my english didn't help me in finding a proper name :)
Thank you :)
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

That girl is hot!!

How bout the expression on her face....what a combination of Innocence and Naughtiness!!
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Great update with the film clip! :) And DP, all I got to say is : YOU ARE THE MAN! Great Pic!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Bump.
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

BELVEDERE IS A BABE!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote:BELVEDERE
In italian this word means "beautiful view"....correct surname i think :mrgreen:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I agree with the reinforced hose. I would have to watch that scene in detail again soon. Wow, Vttoria was hot. I wish there was more to say, but I'll just leave you guys more time to watch the video again.