19 June 2005 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

19 June 2005 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow, it amazes me sometimes what all of you can come up with as far as these scenes go. Thank you for doing the research and using the technology to share them.

First up, the Angelina Jolie scene. Don't worry about the quality of the film. Coming from a talk/entertainment type show that's a one shot only deal I'm just happy someone caught it. With movies and even TV shows we have many chances to get it, with this...

I was a bit surprised at how casual and natural that seemed. She starts rubbing his leg, and he reaches over and runs his hand down her shin.

Next, the Games Lovers Play scene. I though this was very impressive. I watched it several times and I believe I have worked out who was doing what to whom. I can make a simple diagram and post it anyone cares.

Otherwise it was a big hit - three hotties, all nylons, two out of three shoeless and the one high heel stilll on was a skimpy silver slingback! :love: I thought the blonde in the slingbacks looked particularly delicious. Something about having her hair up, and that choker she was wearing really set me off.

That was a good find, so kudos to whomever grabbed it.

Great update as usual!

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

That would be "Yours Truly" who found that awesome footsie scene from "The Games Lovers Play". I'm glad you like it... and I'm glad I found it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

BL

You just beat me to the punch as I was getting ready to send to Nyl the clip myself on The Games That Lovers Play.

There was a very good clip showing her bare feet in the early part of the movie. It was hard to tell what kind of feet she (Peggy Brahms) had the under the table scene. She had unbelievable feet!!
TheGrudge

Post by TheGrudge »

WOW, whoever found that clip of Angelina Jolie and Collin Farell, GOOD JOB.

I love the footsie role that's being taken place here, specially with such attractive woman like Angelina. Lets do all we can do to bring in a longer version of this clip and of course, better quality!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The Angelina Jolie scene WAS HOT!Her sexy facial expressions are enough to make me cum.And she was rubbing Ferrells leg why did he push her leg away?I bet he was getting turned on by it

Games that Lovers Play did you see the width of that table?No way those people could have stretched to be playing footsie unless the were giraffes.I liked the scene though a smaller table would have been more realistic.

Thanks for the scenes.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

It's funny how Farrell played that off. I bet he was embarassed and turned on at the same time. Who knows, the guys is a real player anyways. As for the other scene., i"ve never seen so many footsies taken place at the same time. It's just funny how the director managed to capture that moment. Whoever thought of it was a genius. I got a real kick out of it.