I NEED HELP!! Files I Get Don't Play In Normal Speed!!

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

gameshadee

I NEED HELP!! Files I Get Don't Play In Normal Speed!!

Post by gameshadee »

Hello all.. I am having difficulties understanding why none of the videos will play.. they play but not at normal speed everything seems to be in slow motion... please help me so that i might be able to view these files without dealing with the slow motion thing. I would appreciate that so very much!!! Thanks feel free to email me at gameshadee@hotmail.com.

duane

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hello duane, welcome on board :)

Does this happen with ALL videos? Also with the very very small ones?
Because this problem is normally due to your computer CPU, memory and graphic board. In a few words, it happens because your computer is too slow to view the videos properly :|
gameshadee

Ok one more thing

Post by gameshadee »

Hey There ,

Thanks so much for the reply... not all my viseos do that just the ones that have come out recently like in the last month or so... never had a problem till now so i'm still a bit lost. Is there anything i can do to try to speed up my pc? any suggestons would be appreciated. thanks for rhe welcome... i love this site so much you guys are so great here!!!

Thanks Duane
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Uhmmm...so you mean that videos like "Bad Company" play correctly on your computer?

The only way to speed up the computer (if the problem is the one i told you) it's to...upgrade it :|

So....more memory (RAM) , a new graphic board or a faster CPU. All of these can help.

Or.... wait for the time when i'll start selling the videos on DVD (not so long to wait i think....), so then you'll be able to play them on your tv :mrgreen: