SMAU Videos

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

SMAU Videos

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow! You were a busy man that day. There's a lot here so I'll only address the best of the ones I've looked at so far:

Video 4 - Oh my....just amazing. Great shoes, perfect hose and a skirt so short she shouldn't even be wearing it! :love: That style of mule is really beginning to grow on me.

Video 12 - Same girl? I'm surprised she wasn't more active in those skimpy shoes. I mean it's almost impossible not to dip in them. There's hardly anything there? Anyway I'm sure she needed a nice long massage at the end of the day for having to stand there so long.

Video 15 - Yes, my kinda girl - just get rid of your pumps baby. You don't need them and you certainly don't have to put them back on for me. :lol:

Nyllover - I've been getting popups when I click on the video buttons. This has never happened before. Is this something new?

I applaud your videos. I would have made the same choices and filmed the same things. I am downloading a few more and will comment on them later.

Thanks for the update!

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Hey Nyllover! I stepped into your candid page and boy was I surprised. I thought I had stopped by Nova's page by accident, but your videos were much more clearer and the subjects were hot! Man keep up the good work, you must have been busy uploading them all weekend. Now get some rest and have fun before it's Monday again! 8)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: SMAU Videos

Post by nyllover »

It's not new...To try to catch up with the cost of the server, the candid section always had popups...I just didn't want to bother "footsie fans" like you :mrgreen:

Ah by the way.....yes, the girl in Video 4 and Video 12 is the same.... i just HAD to come back to see here...she was just the best looking and best dressed girl in the whole expo... well...among with the girl i almost drop on my knees in front of...the one of Video 7 :love:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

kingdom wrote: I thought I had stopped by Nova's page by accident, but your videos were much more clearer and the subjects were hot!
Hey...Nova is THE man for candid videos.... don't make me blush :oops:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

nyllover wrote:
kingdom wrote: I thought I had stopped by Nova's page by accident, but your videos were much more clearer and the subjects were hot!
Hey...Nova is THE man for candid videos.... don't make me blush :oops:
Keep up the good work "Nylover Nova" LOL