Great videos

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Pr0PheT

Great videos

Post by Pr0PheT »

Ive been searching the internet a lot in the past days, now ive used the google language translator and have tried italian, spanish and french, ive found many great sites.

There is one site I would like to share that is really great, it has videos as good as the "MotorShow2003_043.avi" one on this site.

http://www.manticorefeet.it/home.php

I guess you dont really need to be able to read italian, but if your having problems, take the link and paste it in the "Translate a webpage" box and select italian to english on the this site. http://www.google.co.za/language_tools?hl=en

have fun :o

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Manticore very well known in the italian "candid feet" community...he has some of the greatest videos around. :)
jesussedano@hotmail.com

Post by jesussedano@hotmail.com »

man those italy girls are super fine!!! and beautiful feet!!! :lol:
sly5447

Post by sly5447 »

Nyllover.....can you get your hands on his dvd's and sell them abroad to us here in the US? Or perhaps see if he'll sell you the rights to post his videos on your website and we pay you to download them?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

sly5447 wrote:Nyllover.....can you get your hands on his dvd's and sell them abroad to us here in the US? Or perhaps see if he'll sell you the rights to post his videos on your website and we pay you to download them?
Just recently Manticore told me that he can sell DVDs abroad. So just get in touch with him :)