30 April 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

30 April 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Well let me first thank Nyllover for the update. I know you're busy so on behalf of us all I want you to know we appreciate you taking the time to update the site!

I haven't looked at everything yet but so far:

Playing the Field - yes there is something bizarre about that scene. It almost looks as though there is going to be a cut...you see the outline of another actor or set...and then it returns to the table scene. Perhaps Feeture can shed some light on this movie.

The scene had a lot of potential. Joan Collins was looking very good here! Doing the math from here stats on the IMDB she was 41 years old when she appeared in this film. Nice! The guy reminded me of a broken down Kevin Klein.

There are a lot of new pictures, but the one that set me afire showed a pair of small stockinged feet wrapped around a car shifting knob! I've never wanted to be an inanimate object so badly in my life! :love:

I'll look at everything later. Right now I have to go out and hunt Woolly Mammoth. It can warm up here any fucking day!! It's May for shit's sake!! :furious: I shouldn't have to go get more skins and meat!

:furious:
DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: 30 April 05 Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Right now I have to go out and hunt Woolly Mammoth. It can warm up here any fucking day!! It's May for shit's sake!! :furious: I shouldn't have to go get more skins and meat!

ghghgh...and i'm here with a t-shirt, window open and a fantastic, warm, ITALIAN sunny day! :P :P :P :P :P

:mrgreen:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Who knew Joan Collins was a footsie queen thats her second scene where shes playing footsie LOL!
ykantickleme

[ENG] REPLY

Post by ykantickleme »

I agree. Joan Collins seems to like using her feet to suduce men into what she wants them to do. I would have liked to seen more, but this is O.K. I'll just go to the website for more. 8)
ykantickleme

[ENG] reply

Post by ykantickleme »

Oh, I forgot. The other one, Texasville, well, an "A" for effort anyway.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I have another poll in regards to the whole Joan Collins ordeal. She's going head to head with Susan Lucci. Pls vote.