Nylon Socks

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

llie19

Nylon Socks

Post by llie19 »

First time posting after lurking for some time. Like most here, really into nylon. I am also particularly into nyloned feet under pants. A pair of feet in nylon with legs covered in pants really stretches your imagination.

Here are a few pictures of nylon socks I took before of my gf. Not as great as wearing slacks or jeans, but hope you guys like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well that's a truly great way to start posting! Great pics!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

She has incredibly beautiful feet and you are a very lucky man. What size are they?
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

she has sexy feet man, keeper

Try to get her dangling in some pics! :D
llie19

Post by llie19 »

she is size 6 or 6.5 US.

just curious, are these nylon socks common in where you guys live? they are very rare in the US. The knee high stockings are more commonly worn under pants, although not really that common in the US nowadays. Looks like they are more common in Europe and Asia looking at the pictures online. Gotta love them.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Very very very very common here in Italy, although always worn in a way that they don't show (i.e. under boots, under jeans and so on)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

It's definitely common in many part of Europe. My g/f wears them from spring till winter under the jeans. Although recently she's more into kneehighs.

Thanx for the beautiful pics! :superhorny:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
llie19

Post by llie19 »

That's what I thought too. They are also very common in Asia. Women are mostly not used to wearing shoes barefoot. Unfortunately in the winter my gf wears mostly thinker socks, wearing nylons make her feet get cold easily. can't wait for summer to come:)
blktk75

Post by blktk75 »

Thank you man, very good pics, I love the first... I like reinforced toes.
llie19

Post by llie19 »

blktk75 wrote:Thank you man, very good pics, I love the first... I like reinforced toes.
i hear you. i love both reinforced and sheer toe. the sheer toe ones here are actually the cheap ones, but they are super translucent and smooth on the touch, and i love the tan color.
corleone84

Post by corleone84 »

hm....do you have more or just...looks familiar to me
I like female feet in well worn pantyhose.
llie19

Post by llie19 »

sure
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.