Why do you move my thread to the help section?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

fiddlestick889

Why do you move my thread to the help section?

Post by fiddlestick889 »

The only thing you have done is piss me and yourself off as you now have to delete this one too.
The link in the msg was a link to some candid shoeplay so its no different to any other msgs here. Nobody bloody looks at the other section of the website and i will get no replies there. No one cares if that msg is in this part of the forum, find something better to do with your time than move things around. People will want to see this website so put it back here.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Why don't you calm down and just...follow the rules? I could have deleted your message because of our rules, instead i thought to do a better thing and just move it to the help section, as you were asking for help.

I will move this one too, of course, and please don't keep doing silly things as this message. There is no point in doing them. Me and the moderators work hard to keep this forum as it is, and show some respect and follow the rules is something everyone should do.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Nyllover, I love this site and do not wish to seem at all ungrateful either for its existence or for the hard work I'm sure is required to maintain it;
but I'm afraid I must agree with fiddlesticks here.

I almost missed his message, and this would have been a shame.
I can only speak for myself as one visitor, but the *primary* interest of his message is that he has discovered a hitherto unknown (at least to me) site where shoeplay can bee seen.
It is only a *secondary* matter that he is asking if anyone who speaks Chinese may offer tips on how to better navigate the site, which, after all, *is in Chinese*.
Put another way, a shoeplay fan will very much want to see this message whether he speaks Chinese or not.

I confess I say this without being entirely clear on the critera by which you choose to place a post in one section or another, but it seems fairly self evident that visitors will look in the help section only when the have a purely technical issue, and that really isn't what fiddlestsicks post is about.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

thank you notalwaysright1000 or alwaysright1000! It was a link to a shoeplay website so therefore should be in the other section.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ok, now i've moved it to the "general foot fetish scenes alert". Probably i made a mistake, as i am absolutely not a robot and yes, i do lots of mistakes.
But what i really can't understand and accept is the way you reacted to my error. That is really a way of reacting that me and the moderators don't deserve for the hard work we do.
That's all.

Next time, please, try to make the message mostly about pictures (like posting here the photo you tried to link). That way it will probably be easier for us to understand the proper section of the forum that message belongs to.

For people coming now not knowing what we are talking about, here's the message:
http://www.crazyforfeet.com/phpBB2/view ... hp?t=12149
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

nyllover wrote:Ok, now i've moved it to the "general foot fetish scenes alert". Probably i made a mistake, as i am absolutely not a robot and yes, i do lots of mistakes.
But what i really can't understand and accept is the way you reacted to my error. That is really a way of reacting that me and the moderators don't deserve for the hard work we do.
That's all.

Next time, please, try to make the message mostly about pictures (like posting here the photo you tried to link). That way it will probably be easier for us to understand the proper section of the forum that message belongs to.

For people coming now not knowing what we are talking about, here's the message:
http://www.crazyforfeet.com/phpBB2/view ... hp?t=12149
I'm sorry, I know you work hard, you have done a great job on keeping this form going. I was just annoyed as I've posted similar messages before and been ignored (mainly because some people don't want to help), but also because not many people see it in certain other sections of the forum. Sorry to have offended you.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

All ok, next time do please add a photo to the actual message and put the photo at the beginning of it. I check many posts each day, so it's easy to make mistakes like that one :)
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

"mainly because people don't want to help...."

fiddles, I owe you at least a couple favors; I only wish I spoke Chinese :)
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.