Dream Come True

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

hey i know the feeling, hope u two patch things up. No rush on ur updates just whenever your ready and happy again peace.

RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I hope you do patch things up 100% because I miss this thread being so lively :(
tony619

Post by tony619 »

I love Mrs. Stork's green pantyhose feet. I would definitely cum on her pretty feet. That green color is great, too. Plus that girl with the white pantyhose feet is pretty good, too.
bobby1980

Post by bobby1980 »

What a story, truly amazing, 1 lucky man!!!!!!!!!
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

tony619 wrote:I love Mrs. Stork's green pantyhose feet. I would definitely cum on her pretty feet. That green color is great, too. Plus that girl with the white pantyhose feet is pretty good, too.
its the same woman;

I still feel this board is not as fun anymore because of the lack of liveliness (and understandably so) of this particular thread, I really hope P*Fan is trying to get things on a sort of an uptick :imsad:
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

im sorry my friends.i lost her,we have not really spoken in months and when we do speak we fight,iam very very heartbroken my dream girl is gone.i have not posted in along time im sorry,i been very depressed n very sad.i have called off alot of days of work too due to my grief,i wish i had better new to report but i dont : ( i will upload the last of the videos i have when i can i know it wont be real soon.im still very upset and my megaupload acct videos have been deleted some how.i will update when i can,sorry for the late reply
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

If you fight that much well....she wasn't the girl for you. Girl of your dreams because of the footsie part ok...but a love story can't live just on footsies...so...don't grief too much, your girl will come soon :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
dexter

Post by dexter »

Well I know what are you feeling... but try to think how many great experiences have you hat thank to her!!! And you will have many others, trust me! ;)
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

iknow this is along shot,im still looking for new videos to upload cant seem to find them.i cant find the old videos i uploaded on here either i saved them to dvd disc but cant find them.i was wondering if anyone has any of the videos &if they could upload them on here for me,id appreciate it, i really would.thanks!
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I'm uploading all I have right now, a total of 5,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TJCJXUMY

Part 6 (This was one with the White and was part of the story that lead to sex the 2nd time)
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

P*Fan wrote:iknow this is along shot,im still looking for new videos to upload cant seem to find them.i cant find the old videos i uploaded on here either i saved them to dvd disc but cant find them.i was wondering if anyone has any of the videos &if they could upload them on here for me,id appreciate it, i really would.thanks!
New videos? were any of them you 2 having hot nylon sex?
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

Here are the rest from Part 2 to Part 5 (Green for Halloween that lead to sex the first time)

Part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J7QS9UN4

Part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IAI8FJ0X

Part 4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ERFV23ID

Part 5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D5ZRPGS3

I did not get part 1.

There you go P*Fan
ayak-manyak

Post by ayak-manyak »

hey can anyone reupload the parts again on rapidshare because megaupload is down :(
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I'll have to go dig them up again, as I burned them onto discs to free up my HD
taqnet

Post by taqnet »

Yes please, a reupload would be great!
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

Can someone reupload please
Kourokaiii

Post by Kourokaiii »

(I know I'm a lil late to the topic, but...)
I'm sorry P*fan. I know just how hard a break up can be.
I hope that you'll find someone who will treat you as generously as she did.
Like the others said though; Don't think of it too much as a loss, and more cherish the experiences you've had with her.

I personally just got around to joining recently, and so I never got a chance to see any of the video's you've uploaded (sadly). I hope you, or someone else will re-post them again, but I even without video, I very much enjoyed the little journey you soo kindly took us through.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with her. I wish you all the best.
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

Im back me and Ms.Shore have not gotten back together its over its been over a year but i still miss and love her very much i still have heart ache when i think about her and thats quite often,i wish i could turn back the time but i cant :(
all ican do now is go from different girl to girl trying to get over her.Myfriend(her son)moved to another town alongway from town n i see her occasionally in public and it makes it all worse n hurts my heart but it isnt as bad as it first was when we
split up but it still hurts.I will upload all the orginal videos and some other New videos i have that i never did post with what stories i can remember from those videos but i was wondering what is the BEST FREE uploading site to use for my videos and one that they will be on there awhile and wont get deleted? id like to here some of your opinions.

Oh And on another note i do have something interesting happen just this recently to me that idk if i want to post it or not im still debating wither or not to put it on here,idk how you guys would feel about this sort of situation but ill let you all know as
soon as i deceid thanks for all the support and for not deleting this thread guys! im working alot and will check back with you in a few days! have a good weekend
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Good to see you back :)

As for the file hosting.. MediaFire maybe?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
kavbojc1

Post by kavbojc1 »

Yep Nyllover,I agree.Mediafire is the finest... ;)