Satan's Children

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

Satan's Children

Post by DTC1977 »

Hi Nyllover.

Could you split the Satan's Children in two because I have dial up and I can't download the whole thing. :-(

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Sorry i can't.

But you can use a download manager like:

GetRight
FlashGet
Go!Zilla

These programs let you download big files in your own time, because you can stop the downloading any time, and then resume it later :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

My download stopped shortly after it showed him holding his fork . I don't think I missed much.

Well, it's difficult me to watch any sort of 70s clip without laughing at the hair, the clothes and the dialogue. This one is certainly no exception. I have to give them credit though for doing this scene. It's a great concept and if executed today would be spectacular.

If you're curious about the film then <a href="http://www.big13.net/Satans%20Children/ ... htm">check out this link</a>. It's a fairly detailed page about the making of this movie, and it provides a good summary of the plot. It sounds like it would make good fodder for an X rated version of Mystery Science Theater 3000! :lol:

Great job to whoever sent that to you Nyllover - thanks for putting this up.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I liked this scene very much.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Dead Parrot wrote:Great job to whoever sent that to you Nyllover - thanks for putting this up.
That Satan's Children clip was sent to Nyl courtesy of... YOURS TRULY! :lol: Thanks to Netflix.Com for having that DVD, much to my surprise. VERY weird movie to say the least. I mean... how would YOU feel if your own sister put her foot on your crotch?
:o :?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Babylove wrote: how would YOU feel if your own sister put her foot on your crotch?
:o :?
Ehm.... no comment... :oops:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Good job BL! I don't know how you tracked this one down, I mean it seems like a really obscure film.

Horror flicks are sometimes good for foot shots or pedal pumping but I had no idea this scene, or the movie, even existed! I'll bet it is weird! The description sounds like Deliverance on LSD!

Well good on ya and I'm sure that having Netflix makes you feel like the proverbial kid in the candy store!

DP
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Seems like that scene is quite bizarre. Thanks BL.
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

I find the conversation between the three is quite halarious with the footsie under the table. It's very bizarre but funny.

The whole movie I thought was just totally "weirded out". I just look at some pictures that our dear friend DP has supplied us with the link and it just looked totally screwed up...especially the last pic.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Since, in real life, the two participants are not really siblings I guess it was a decent clip.