Flyinfeet.com

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

kingdom

Flyinfeet.com

Post by kingdom »

One of our esteemed members ( I don't know if it's ok to name names) recommended me this site. It's one of those spinoff sites run by Johnny Nova. I was just checking out some of the pics and whether it is staged or not these lucky SOBs were getting to play footsies with the women in the video clips. I am actually thinking about getting these clips, and I was wondering what you guys thought about this site. Hope to hear some feedback.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Not bad. Just so folks know the majority of the site is comprised of videoclips for sale through the Clips 4 Sale website.

The "Pictures" link takes you to a Yahoo! group with a moderated memebership. You have to wait until your membership is approved before you can do anything in the Group.

Some of the clips looked very good. I wonder how old they are though. I would think it's very difficult to videotape in airports nowadays, even if (and especially if) the camera is concealed.

I'm anxious to see what's in the Yahoo! group as stewardesses are the best shoeplayers of any profession where the girls must wear hose and heels.

DP
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Hmm... intresting. I'll have to check that site out. Thanks Kingdom.

BTW - Could you provide us with the link(s)? Thanks again!
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

www.flyinfeet.com

Yeah I am on the waiting list to see what the group has to offer. Then I will decide whether I would buy the clips or not. I e-mailed one of the girls, and I'll inform you guys once she writes back.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Sounds good to me, Kingdom. And thanks a bunch for posting the link. :lol: :lol: :lol: