Does anyone knows this actress name?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

rowbbinn

Does anyone knows this actress name?

Post by rowbbinn »

I have some parts of this movie here in VHS but I don't know the name of the movie.

I took this pic from TV

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5720/dsc00619b.jpg

if you guys can help me findind the actress name maybe I can find the name of the movie.

Here's what I know about the movie: This girl have sex with this guy in an elevator of this building... The guys there saw them.

Other thing that I know about the movie is that this girl (in the pic) have sex with this guy in a pool. I guess the girl is a detective or something.

That's all I have. If you can please help me in this one.

Thanks in advance.

rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

can anyone PLEASE help me??
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Sorry, not much to go on with that photo.

As an alternative you might try to find a list of movies that contain elevator sex scenes. There are a lot of fetishes and preferences out there, so it seems that you might have a better chance there to id this girl.

Good luck,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Thanks Dead Parrot. I'll try to find a list.

Also I was thinking of passing the scene in my VHS to a CD then I'd pass it to the computer and then upload on youtube. but I don't know how to pass a scene in VHS to CD.

Thank you again for the reply!