[ENG] Ok, i have had enough of them!

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

[ENG] Ok, i have had enough of them!

Post by nyllover »

This message just to let you all know that from the next update the link to the HITW website on my links page will be removed. And also that i will not have any troubles to modify their videos and put them on my site. The reasons why i will do this are:

1 - They NEVER answered to my last email where i was offering a way to solve that little trouble about the Kimberly video (have a look here)

2 - They delete posts from their forum without a reason: there is a section called "Links / Page Updates" where they say people can post to let others know when they updated a site, as long as there is a link back to the HITW site. Well i did this last saturday, but my post disappeared after a few hours. Then, two days ago, a friend of mine told me that he answered to an old message i posted there (and yes, in this way the post would have then been on top of the list). Well, they deleted the whole post! :evil:

If someone from HITW will ever BOTHER to write me again, maybe i will change my mind, otherwise i think we can all survive without their site on my links page, don't you think?

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Enough time has passed since you contacted them. If they had wanted to pursue this issue, or reach some sort of compromise, you should have heard from them by now.

Regarding the message/links posting. It's rare but I have seen other sites practice selective censorship of postings. Too bad but that's their problem.

Sounds like you're doing the right thing. Keep up the good work.

DP